Chapter 28

1 month later

MAGGIE'S POV

Today is my wedding day. I can't believe I'm already getting married with an amazing soon to be husband.

I hope Josh and my dad will be watching this in Heaven and I hope they are proud of me.

The bridesmaids are actually Alex's mom and Robbie's mom since I have no friends really. I think Alex is walking me down the aisle and Isabella is the Flower girl.

Robbie is going to be the ring man and Michele and Rosie did mostly everything for the wedding.

I'm sitting in my room just staring at my self in the mirror. I have a beautiful white dress picked out and I'm doing my hair a pretty way. (The dress and hair due will be in comments.)

I have 2 hours to get ready. I'm real nervous though, what if Josh shows up with a gun, or just something goes wrong.

The stylist told me to go put my dress on so I did. After that she curled my hair and put it in a bun. It took her about an hour to do that. She did it very professional.

There isn't a lot of people at the wedding. Maybe about 100 people. Some of Austin's friends and all his family came. Alex's family came and so did Robbie's. I have really no family other than Rosie and maybe at least 2 of my cousins came.

I do my make up all by my self and make sure it's perfect.

I only have 5 minutes until I walk out. I slip on my shoes and walk outside to see Alex in a black tuxidoe and a red tie.

He looks up and smiles.

"You look so beautiful Maggie." He smiles.

I just blush.

"Are you ready for this." Alex asks and hangs out his arms.

"Yes I am." I take a deep breath and put my arm around his.

We walk down the aisle and everybody gasping or smiling real big. I have the biggest smile on my face I'm pretty sure.

I look up to see Austin with a big smile on his face. I can tell he's nervous, but happy. Alex lets go of my arm and I walk up to Austin and grab his hands.

After the preacher man says everything he needs to say we get to the good part.

"Austin  Carter Mahone, repeat after me. I Will take care of my beautiful wife." He repeats.

"I will love and perish her forever." He says and Austin repeats.

"I promise to stay by her side through fights."

"Very good."

"Maggie Nicole Graceman repeat after me."

I repeat after him through all the things he says.

"Austin Carter Mahone, do you take lovely Maggie Nicole Graceman to be your beautiful wife?"

"I do."

"Maggie Nicole Graceman, do you take Austin Carter Mahone to be your strong husband?"

"I do."

"Congratulations Maggie and Austin, you may kiss your bride."

We kiss in perfect sync. Everybody cheering, hearing some wolf whistles, and even some crying.

I smile in the kiss and I feel Austin smiling in the kiss too. I am now Maggie Nicole Mahone.

I never thought I would get married to such a wonderful man and have such great friends. I never thought to have beautiful Isabella to be my daughter. My life is perfect.