Chapter 19

2 months later

MAGGIE'S POV

I'm now 8 months pregnant. Not trying to sound mean or anything, but I WANT THIS FREAKING THING OUT OF ME! You know, I've been having really bad mood swings and been gassy a lot. I've also been in a lot of pain. Just 1 more month though till Isabella comes maybe even earlier. I have been feeling kicks lately, but Austin doesn't know. I've been feeling them really bad since two days ago and he's been real busy so I haven't got to tell him yet.

I'm now laying in the bed in yoga pants and a big t-shirt eating a bucket of chocolate ice cream watching Sponge bob. By the way just letting you know I grew 10cms in 2 months so I am practically 39 cms. (Real big.) I can now hardly walk, but I enjoy laying in bed all day eating and doing nothing. Quite relaxing.

When I was watching a very funny part somebody rudely knocked on my door. "Who is it?" I screamed and of course asked. "It's Austin." Austin says. "Come in." He then walks in. "How's my beautiful girl doing?" Austin says. I just blushed. "Well having bad mood swings, relaxed, and in a lot of pain." I said.

"Wow mix emotions.." Austin says laughing. "Very." I just say smiling. I scooted over on my bed so he could sit next to me. "Guess what!" I say excitedly. "What?" Austin says.

"I felt the baby kick 2 days ago and yesterday." I said. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I missed that." Austin said scratching the back of his head. "Oh babe, it's fine."

"OH MY GOSH, SHE'S KICKING RIGHT NOW!" I screamed.

"Let me feel." Austin says. I pull down the covers and he puts his hands on my stomach. "That is so beautiful feeling." Austin says. I just giggled. "I know." I whispered. "Man she stopped." Austin said sad. "I'm sure she will do it again soon." I giggled.

"So is this what you have been doing all day, eating ice cream, watching TV, and relaxing?" Austin asks. "Yup, pretty much and it is an amazing feeling." I say.

"Well the past two days I was recording a song for the fans that they love and making a music video for it." Austin says. "I bet you sound beautiful." I say. We just lay down together and watch TV.

Oh and if you have been wondering if I am still getting bullied, I am. These past 2 months been getting beaten, name calling, and cyber bullying, from Austin's fans and other people on the Internet. Nobody won't just leave me alone.  I have been actually crying all night and going to sleep at 3 in the morning just thinking about it. I haven't been to school all week this week because I have been in so much pain but I am going back on Monday. Which sucks..

"So what do you wanna do?" I say bored.

"I'm not sure, uhh go to the mall." Austin says.

"Okay. Call Alex to see if he can go and I'll go get ready." I say smiling. He just nodded and took out his phone.

I get up with the help from Austin and get some sweat pants and a t-shirt. I then get my hair brush, tooth brush, and make up bag. I walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower and just wash my hair. I get on my clothes and dry my hair and put it in a neat bun. I put some mascara on and eyeliner with some pink lip gloss and walk out.

"Is Alex coming?" I asked. "Yeah, he's meeting us there, so he will be there in about 15 minutes." Austin says.

"Oh okay, well then lets go." I walk downstairs and get my TOMS on. We walk out of the door and walk across the street to get in his car.

We drive there in a peaceful silence and get out to meet Alex at the food court. Austin grabs my hand as he see's me and we both walk together like a happy couple. Let's just say I did hear some nasty comments about me because I'm pregnant. We get to the food court and see Alex.