Chapter 14

MAGGIE'S POV

I walked up to Austin's door to answer it. I opened it and it wasn't Alex or Robbie. It was Josh.

"Go away." I whispered to him.

"Oh come on, come with us babe." Josh said.

"No." I whispered to him. I was shocked he was here. Now he might grab me and just run off with me. I quickly shut the door but his foot was in the way and he slammed opened the door and grabbed me.

"AUS-" Josh cut me off putting tape over my mouth. He then closes the door and runs of to the woods with me.

He then takes off the duck tape and throws me to the ground.

"Josh, please don't kill me or the baby. Please don't. This baby is my whole world." I said crying.

"Shhhh baby. We are gonna kill it and you. You know it's not going to love you." Josh said smirking. I then got up and punched him in the stomach and kicked him also then ran for my life screaming bloody murder.

We were in the middle of no where so nobody could hear me. I still ran until somebody grabbed my ankles. I looked up and it was Randy with a knife in his hand.

"Please don't!" I screamed. He tried killing the baby and me but I kept on squirming around. I then kicked him in the face and he fell down. I got up and still ran for my dear life. I don't know where I was going but I am hoping I will find somebody to help me.

I then finally ran out of the woods and found where Austin's house was. I quickly go to my house and get some drinks and then go to Austin's house.

I walked in and saw Austin, Alex, and Robbie playing video games and laughing. I just smiled.

"Hey babe, where did you go?" Austin says pausing the game. "Oh my aunt called me to do something for her and then I also grabbed some drinks." I said smiling.

"Oh okay, that's good." Austin says going back to the game. Then Alex looked over to me. He knew I was lying. He then mouthed "tell me later" and I just nodded.

I went to the kitchen and sat the drinks down and went back to the living room and sat down next to Austin. They were playing COD Black Ops 2. I remember when Josh and I would play these types of games so I am real good at them.

"Can I play?" I asked. "Uhh, you sure that you could kill us or these people?" Alex said. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can kick your butt." I said smiling. Alex just gave me a death glare and handed me a controller. "It's on sweet cheeks." He then says, while Austin and Robbie are smirking at me.

*2 games of kicking the boys butts later*

I put my controller down then faced the boys. There jaws dropped to the floor. I just laughed. "Okay your beast. Where did you get that skill from?" Alex said.

"My brother and I used to play these sorta type of games everyday and I just got better at them." I said. They all just nodded. I got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup. I then got some ice and poured some Cheerwine in the cup. I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch as I watch the boys play the game.

After 30 minutes of playing Black Ops we decided to watch a movie. I went to go get some popcorn and the boys went to get pillows and blankets. I grabbed 2 bags of popcorn and sat them in the microwave and hit the popcorn button. I waited for a couple of minutes then it beeped. I grabbed the popcorn and grabbed 2 separate bowls and poured the popcorn in.

I went in the living room seeing the boys making a palate, also having a miniature pillow fight. How immature these boys are.

"Okay boys, the popcorn is ready." I said handing Austin a bowl and Robbie a bowl.