Running Into (1)

I was on my way to work when I bumped into something quite hard.

As my bottom came in contact with the ground I saw what I ran into wasn't a pole, wasn't a wall but a man.

A good looking man at that. "Crap!" I yelped in pain as I held on to my sore bottom.

As I laid taking in the pain the man and his friend just looked at me.

"I am very sorry for running into you" I said as I got up and brushed myself off.

"It's okay little lady" the man I bumped into said.

"Little? Her fat a** needs to watch where she is going" his oh so familiar friend snickered.

Yes I am fat that's obvious but there's no reason to be disrespectful but I'm gonna do the right thing and let it go.

I continued on my way into my job. When I got to the back I saw one of my workers did not show up so I put on her apron and filled in to prevent any trouble.

I wonder what happened, she's normally a really good worker, but she did recently switch to mornings.

If your wondering I'm the owner of a few little restaurants in the downtown area of Yohogosville and as you read previously I am indeed a full figured woman.

I'm 21 with an 5'7 build and last but not least my name is Isabelle Love.

Like the man said before there is nothing little about me.

Some of you are wondering how am I twenty-one owning more then one business.

It is because it was passed down in the family and my parents or should I say legal guardians feel they are to old to run them so here I am.

Not what I planned out for my life but it's paying the bills, and paying them well.

I put on the apron and saw people were sitting at one of her tables.

I shuffled over and put on my best speaking voice. "Hello how may I help you toda..." I cut myself off noticing it was the man I ran into before coming in today and his little prick of a friend I once new so well.

The man I bumped gave me a genie smile although his friend looked as if he was repulsed. "Could I start you off with some drinks?" "I'll take a coke" said the man I ran into.

"Sprite" The little prick spoke with an attitude.

As I turned to walk away I heard him say "No wonder she's so fucking big, she works here."

"Why do you gotta always be so disrespectful, watch she's gonna spit in our food."

"Josh my friend, because woman like that are fat slobs only looking to stuff there face." The prick said nonchalantly.

The one named Josh only shook his head.

I went to get the drinks and spilt a little on the way.

I placed them in front of who they belonged to and began to walk away.

"My drink looks like someones been drinking from it, I'd like to speak to the manager" the prick darn near yelled.

"Better yet how about the owner." I said calmly. "Yes go get them" he spat.

I dropped the apron and folded my arms across my chest. "Your looking at her" I said giving him a fake smile.

A look of befuddlement took over his face.

"Sir I apologize for your inconvenience, would you like me to get you another drink?" I said.

I checked for any new tables in my section and so far there weren't any so I took the prick his drink.