Hypothetically Speaking (5)

Me and Josh were waiting in the waiting room on them to say we could come back and see Shawn.

It was an awkward silence so Josh broke it "You love me?" He asked.

"No, I didn't say that"

"You told him I have your heart."

"Yea, so? Maybe I lied." I said turning away in my seat.

"Well I love you"

"You don't slap the people you love"

"What do you want me to do? I'm sorry, I'll cut my hand off if it means you'll forgive me." He cried.

"Shut up Josh, your always so dramatic, I already forgave you."

"Then why did you walk out in front of that car?" He said tears daring to fall.

"Because I'm so tired Josh." I admitted.

"Then let me be the one to keep you awake, let me make you happy, let me love you Isabelle" he said getting in my face.

"I'm not ready." I said backing up. "Alright then I'll wait for you." He said getting back in his seat like nothing just happened.

"Family of Shawn Yae" I heard a nurse call.

I hopped up and ran over with Josh trailing behind.

"How is he?"I asked. "He has a broken rib, broken leg, broken, nose, broken jaw, and a busted eye vein, but everything is going to heal including his bruises."

The nurse said. Josh only rubbed the back of his neck.

"You can come back and see him as well" the nurse said.

When I got to the room and I saw Shawn laying all bandaged and casted up.

"How you feeling Prick?" I asked laughing at him.

"Better now that your here" he said sitting up. Josh cleared his throat and Shawn looked up at him then back at me disregarding him.

"I'm so sorry IzzyBee, I should of never put my hands on you or lie like that.

I just missed your feel so much. How's your cheek?" He spoke.

"You shouldn't be worried about me you should be worried about healing."

"Speaking about healing they are all gone except YaeYae and Rue." Some people would call it the people in his head. Although I'd say his many consciences.

"I'm proud of you, and tell Yaeyae I said hello."

"What the f*ck is he talking about" Josh whispered.

I only shoed him. "He says he misses you" Shawn spoke up.

"Aww I miss him to." The look on Shawn's face dropped and he looked away."

"Go away, I am not going to do that ever again." He mumbled.

I knew that meant he was talking to the one he calls Rue.

"What is she saying?" I asked laying my head on Shawn.

He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "She said you've been bad and needs to be punished."

He spoke. That meant she wants him to have brutal sex with me, the same kind from when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Do you think I need to be punished Shawn?" I asked rubbing his arm.

"No, if anything I should be punished." He said reached for his hair. I grabbed his hands and pulled them back down knowing he was about to pluck strands.