Painful (2)

As I came out I heard Shawn ask "Did you kiss her yet or bets off"

"BET?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Izz...hey" Josh said spinning to face me.

"He bet you to kiss me?" "No...well. Yes but it was before...I actually do like you."

"Freaking liar, was all that in there lies too" I said pointing to the dressing room.

"No I really do like you and wanna be something" he said reaching for me.

"Don't touch me!" I spat. I dropped the clothes and walked out only for Josh to follow me.

I walked out the mall with Josh still calling behind me.

As I made it to my car he jumped in front of me. "Please let me explain."

"Explain what? That I'm just a bet?" "No, the only reason he bet me was because he saw how I looked at you.

I'd take it back if I could." He said huffing from running.

I tried pushing him out the way to get in my car but he pulled me into him.

"I meant what I said I want you. I wanted to get to know you after I bumped you in the parking lot, the bet isn't anything I still would of approached you."

I didn't speak I just tried to wiggle out his grasp but it was no use because he gripped me tighter pinning me between him and the car.

"Please, do you think I'd spend 6 hours with you over some whole bet?"

"Let me go Josh." I spat.

He let go of me with one arm still pinning me down and reached in his pocket. He pulled out a $100 dollar bill and ripped it to pieces. "This is not about the bet, it's about me wanting you, do you think I'd kiss you with so much passion if I was only in it for a bet." He yelled at the top of his lungs.

"I don't really know Josh just let me go." We were making a scene causing people to look.

"No I'm not letting go till you tell me you believe me, I wanna see you again, I wanna go on multiple dates and I wanna make you mines."

"You don't even know me" "That's the reason I'm working so hard, it's something about you pulling me to you and I can't just over look that."

"Lots of girls have soft lips or big bottoms or whatever you can find them in anywhere, just let me be."

"It's not about that stuff it's you, it feels so right holding you, your hand fits in mine, your body melts right in to mine, our lips become one, and I'm sure if you let me take it that far my body will fit perfectly in between your legs."

I didn't have anything to say, it was shocking he felt that way, but it could all be lies.

I just stood with my lips balled in anger, there wasn't much I could do.

"If you feel this way what do you want me to do." I said in a calmer tone.

"I just want you to believe that what I feel for you is real."

"I believe you."I mumbled. A smile took over his face and instead of letting me go he hugged me tighter and spun around.

He finally let me go but when he did he kissed my cheek over and over again.

"I know I'm taking up alot of your time but can we grab a bite to eat and maybe go to the island?

I'll let my friend drive my car home and we can ride together." Josh said. "Sure, that sounds nice." I replied with a smile.