Confessions of the Past (4)

I was at the stove cooking Josh lasagna while we talked still completely in the nude.

"I never felt like that doing anything sexual actually I don't think I ever really got wet during sex" I admitted.

"Really, how was your first time?" He asked leaning in with a hard to read look.

"I was hanging out with my best friend at the time in our old tree house. He was a junior in high school and the star quarterback while I was just this nerdy fat freshman.

We never hung out in school because he said he didn't wanna draw attention.

Bull I know. In the tree house he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes.

He then told me that if I wanted to be his girlfriend we had to have sex.

So I told him I didn't wanna be his girlfriend anymore but he said I couldn't take it back and it's what all girlfriends have to do so it just happened.

After a little while I got use to the feeling, I mean it hurt but I expected it to."

"Wait, you said freshman year?"Josh asked with a distressed look on his face.

"Yea,why" "When did you break up?"

"My 16th birthday" "Wow, he was your reason to self harm, wasn't he." "No, It wasn't like that" I retorted.

"What happened to him?" "He went to college but didn't make it and came back here."

"Who is he?" "Why?" "He fucking raped you Izz, he doesn't even deserve to walk free."

"It's not like that Josh, I opened my legs to him."

"Because he forced you to, who is he" "I don't wanna talk about this" I yelled.

Before he could reply the door bell rang, He gave me a look that said 'oh yes we are' before he ran to the door. I heard Josh say "Count to 20 bro then come in."

I saw him running and he motioned for me to follow.

He gave me one of his shirts that hung down halfway above my knee and a pair of his boxers considering what happened to mine.

He had went to the bathroom so I decided to go back down stairs and wait on him.

When I got back to the kitchen I saw that Prick standing over my food.

When he looked up he gave me one of his old maniacal smiles.

"It's been a while since you cooked for me best friend "he said.

I only rolled my eyes and pulled out Josh's phone to play games and not have to talk to him.

He came and sat across from me. "I found these, I see your fat ass is not only a whore but a homy hoper." He said holding up my ripped panties.

I reached to snatch them away but he pulled them back putting them in his pocket.

"Just gonna save these for a later time" he said patting his pocket.

I could tell he was gonna try something so I pressed the record button on Josh's phone and slid it into the cubby on the island bar.

"You know I haven't been in tighter pussy then your all those years ago, although it wasn't wet I'm sure I could change that."

"Leave me alone Shawn" I said walking away and over to the food cooking, but he grabbed me pulling me back into his body.

"You always said that before I laid this pipe."