An Array of Pranks

With what happened lately, Amelia decided she needed to cheer Ezra up. By pranking him. With that in mind, she decided to set up a very simple one, and got Sabine and Chopper in on it. "So, here's the thing. You'll lure Kanan and Ezra here, and I'll just talk. It's a classic jump scare trick." said the 15 year old. Sabine said, "Okay I understand all that, but what does Chopper have to do in all this?" "To film their reactions of course.". 

                    And so, Amelia hid behind a wall, and Chopper hid in a room down the hall. Sabine convinced the boys to come over, and the minute they walked by, Amelia said softly, "Boo.". Ezra's soul looked like it came out of his body, and poor Kanan looked like he was was going to have a heart attack! Sabine and Amelia laughed loudly, and Chopper came out of hiding showing the group a looped video of their reactions. 

                  This made Amelia and Sabine howl with laughter, and Ezra said, "Not funny!" as he and Kanan walked away. As they left, Ezra said, "We're getting them back." and Kanan said, "Revenge isn't the Jedi way, but I think we an let this one slide. What's the plan?". 

                "When it comes to tricks, Lia knows a lot of them. So we need to think of something she doesn't know." said Ezra to Kanan in Kanan's cabin. Kanan said, "Okay, list them kid." Ezra gave quite a long list of tricks that Amelia knew, and eventually Kanan said, "Wait, how about we give them a little taste of their own medicine?" "What? Use their own trick against them?" "Okay, here's the plan. And it involves Chopper, Hera and Zeb.". 

                 "We're running into some problems!" Hera yelled over the comms. Amelia and Sabine were inside their cabin, somehow the doors didn't open. They fell and tumbled here and there, and eventually they stopped. All of a sudden, the vent in the ceiling opened and a dark cloaked figure dropped down with a howl, startling the girls. They both squealed, and suddenly the doors opened to reveal two more cloaked figures, all howling. Instinctively Amelia fired her slingshot and the two at the door were down. 

                  Just then, Chopper came over and the cloaked figure in the room revealed to be Ezra, stifling his laughter. "You should've seen your faces." he said. The others, Zeb and Kanan also got up and started laughing. "Well Sabine, we just got pranked." said Amelia. Sabine said, "So we weren't in any real danger?" "Of course not, we're just 6 feet off the ground, Hera's jerking the Ghost around a bit." said Kanan. Chopper showed off the video and everyone laughed, and Hera came in too. After that, Amelia said, "They got us good, but I think we can do them one better." and Sabine smirked. 

                 Sabine and Amelia were in the fields, and Sabine said, "Found what you wanted yet?" "Yup." said Amelia as she held up a quite docile Lothcat. "You know if Hera finds out, she'll end you." Sabine said. "It will be worth it. I'll use the vent in Kanan's room, you'll be in charge of the doors, we just need to lure Ezra in without Kanan being suspicious." Amelia replied nonchalantly,  "How?" "We don't have a proper schedule for Jedi training, Kanan just tells us when and where the day before. I'm pretty sure we can fool Ez with just one sentence.". The girls grinned wickedly. 

                  Ezra Bridger ran all over the Ghost and eventually made it to Kanan's cabin room. "Hi, Kanan, I'm here for training." he said. Kanan was confused, "What training?" "What?". Just then, the lights went out and the door slammed shut. Sabine grinned outside. The boys were puzzled, but then a loud yelp and a metallic slam came from the ceiling, and something small and furry dropped into the cabin. 

                 There was a lot of yowling and scratching and shouting and banging in there that's for sure. Then, Amelia slowly opened the vent and lifted the Lothcat out. The lights went on again. "What do you think that was?" asked Kanan, and Ezra said, "Another prank, Lia always wants the last laugh. Kanan, looks like we have a prank war on our hands.".

                    A little prank here, a little prank there, about 37 pranks later and an angry Hera involved at some point, the pranks quietened down soon enough. In Sabine and Amelia's cabin, Sabine said, "So what now?" "Ezra knows the prank war we unleashed, he won't expect us to just sit quietly because Hera said so. So the prank is, we don't prank them. But of course, despite his attitude, my brother's not that stupid, and will of course figure it out sooner or later and expect it. And because of that, we're going to do a prank that is so common and silly they'll never see it coming." said Amelia. 

                    In Kanan's cabin, Ezra was pacing around while Kanan meditated. "Kid, are you just going to wear out the floor with your walking?" he said. Ezra replied, "I know she listens to you, but Lia doesn't take rules as seriously as you think. She's plotting something, I know it." "You really think she has any more ideas? She stopped being creative when she used the marker mustache trick." "Just because Hera told us to tone it down doesn't mean she'll stop. She's been real quiet lately, and not with talking, with the pranks. She's not usually the first to back down. Why hasn't she pranked us yet? Unless... not pranking us is the prank!".

                 "What?" said Kanan. Ezra said, "Lia knows that we know that they know that we know that they won't stop pranking until she's satisfied. She knows that we want to know her next move and are being cautious and tense. Lia used that to her advantage and left us on tenterhooks." "So the question is, what is our next move?" "Lia's pranks are pretty unique, so we'll prank her with one of the most common and childish ones yet: Flour bombing. She'll never see it coming. We'll need Sabine's help with that though, so I'll persuade her." "Really? You?" Kanan said in fake amazement. "Very funny.".

                  What ended up was Amelia used the Force to hover a giant blob of water over the entrance to the common room and as Sabine led the boys in, Amelia dropped the blob on the boys. And then there was a loud bang! A white cloud filled the room and once it settled they could see a stunned Amelia covered head to toe in white, along with nearly half the table and sofa. Silence. Then, "Sabine you traitor! This is your work isn't it!" Amelia yelled, bursting out in laughter. Everyone then started laughing, the flour-covered Amelia, the half wet Sabine, and the  soaking wet Kanan and Ezra. 

               Amelia shook most of the flour off and high fived her brother. "Good one Ezra, I never saw it coming." then she hugged him, "Buuuut if I'm covered in flour then you must be too." "Hey! Get off Lia! I don't want wet flour on me!" shrieked Ezra as he ran away. "Here comes the flour monster!" Amelia shouted as she chased after him, "Kanan, saaaave meeee!!". Kanan looked on chuckling, "They're going to be toast when Hera sees them." and Sabine said, "Oh yeah, they're totally dead.".