You Deserve An Explanation.... ♥

I grabbed the already made pancake mix, bacon and sausage, eggs and got to cooking.

“Anyone wanna step in?” I asked once I noticed that I had not gotten dressed for the day and had not gotten Laura and Emily dressed and into the dining room.

“I will Katrina” said Harry and I passed him the spatula. Afterwards I walked out of the room and into my room where I got changed. Then I went into Laura and Emily’s room and got them dresssed. We looked like this…………..

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58371681

“I love the blue dress mommy” said Laura

“And I love the pink dress mommy” said Emily. They were both talking about the color of there dresses.

“You wanna eat?” I asked and they squealed

“Yes!” they said and I opened the door as they ran into the kitchen.

“Wait up” I said and took off running. When I got to the kitchen I saw Laura and Emily talking to Zayn and Harry.

“Laura and Emily, please sit at the table” I said with a smile. They turned around.

“Yes Mommy” they said and got up onto the chairs.

“I know this is going to sound weird…..” said Harry

“Are those Niall’s kids?” asked Zayn. I gulped and looked down.

“Oh my goodness they are!” they yelled

“Shh! He doesn’t know! Only you guys, Addie, and well the twins kind of know that.” I said

“I am really the father of them?” asked Niall coming into the kitchen. I started to shake with fear and just being scared.

“Um….uh” I started “Hey Niall” I said looking at my feet. He looked at me curiously.

“So those are my twins? I did not think I ever did ‘it’ with you.” Niall said

“Well um you don’t remember it because you were drunk, and so was I, I don’t even know how I remember” I said looking at my feet still. He put two fingers under my chin.

“Then why are you 100% sure it is my kid?” Niall asked looking into my eyes.

“There were people who saw us kissing and going into your room” I said looking away from him afraid he was mad. He instead pulled me into a nice hug. I hugged back.

“You wanna see a C.D. pretty much about the twins before and after they were born?” I asked and he nodded happily. I pulled out a C.D. full of pictures that had captions about what the picture was about. I put it in and plopped myself on the bed. Niall did the same. I called for the twins who ran into the room, faces covered with surup.

“What mommy?” They asked

“You wanna grab me and Niall pancakes and join us on the bed?” I asked and they nodded sprinting out. They came back with each a stack of 4 pancakes with a chunk of butter and a bottle of surup. They handed us each and plate and joined us. We watched the movie as a family, our whole family……………………