part 10

____________

The bell rang out, signalling end of school. Shuichi sighed and stood up. He began walking out of class, but before he could he felt a hand on his arm.

"Hey Shumai!!" Kokichi smiled, pulling him back into class.

"Oh..hello K-Kichi..."

"Hey! So I wanna talk to you."

"Oh? You do...?" Shuichi gulped,face reddening.

"Huh? Yeah! Why are you so red? I'm not here to confess my love or anything..." Kokichi smirked.

Shuichi pulled his hat over his head, not saying anything.

"Neehee! Anyway. I was wondering... we are having a small Halloween party andddd..."

Kokichi paused.

"Would you like to come...?"

Shuichi put his head up.

"Huh...we?? Whose hosting it??"

"Oh! Akamatsu of course!! But she's off on her stupid date with Miu so she got me to ask you!" Kokichi rolled his eyes.

"Ah, I see. When is it?"

"Tommorrow!! You know...Halloween...?"

Huh?It's Halloween...tommorrow?? It's been that fast? The Phantom Thief really has been keeping me busy...

"Hellooooo....Shumai...? Are you coming or not...?
Kokichi snapped Shuichi out if his trance.

"Yes of course! But I don't have a costume...and... the Phantom theif!! Tommorrow night i-"

"Hey. Don't worry about the costume. I'll get you something. And about the thief..."

Kokichi sat on a desk nearby.

"Hes gonna appear at like seven I think?? I did some research for you. And the party is at 10 so depending on how it goes..." he paused.

"You'll have plenty of time." Kokichi grinned.

"Ah...thank you Kokichi. Then, I'll come! Of course."

"Great! I'll see you then Shumai!!" Kokichi beamed before running out of the classroom.

Wow... Kokichi did research...that's really nice of him.

And he's buying me a costume...! That's also really nice of him.

Thinking of Kokichi, Shuichi walked out of the classroom. He didn't know where he wanted to go now, so he just went back to his dorm.

________________

Shuichi decided he'd take a nap. After all, they still had to go to school tommorrow. And Shuichi had to meet the Phantom Theif again. And he had the party. He sighed, letting himself get lost in sleep.

_______________

Kokichi ran out of the classroom. As soon as he turned the corner, he stopped running and sighed. He felt soon Shuichi should know that Kokichi was the Phantom Thief.

He watched Shuichi walk to his dorm, so he decided now would be the perfect time to think of a plan to reveal himself to Shuichi.

He walked back to his dorm shortly after, thoughts taken over by Shuichi.

This was unlike him. He shouldn't care about Shuichi...yet he obviously did.

Kokichi opened his dorm door and sat at his desk, thinking of a plan. After an hour, he thought of what he should do.

And maybe.. he would also reveal his feelings...maybe.