Chapter 2

Meanwhile Ibrahim went to his room and picked up his phone and dialed the psychiatrist number, Dr Faisal he collected from his best friend, Malik, for a long time, he didn't think he'd ever do this, but Maryams threat pushed him to do so.

He spoke to the doctor and an appointment was fixed, then he dialed his private investigators (PI) number, he needed to know who this Dr Faisal really is, he wasn't about to trust him easily, he would get all the information on the doctor by tomorrow morning.

He laid down on the bed and his thoughts drifted to the past, he could feel an anxiety attack coming so he quickly picked his sedative pills and had it. Just then the door of his room opened and Maryam came in wearing a flimsy robe holding a tray of orange juice, since Ibrahim didn't spare her a glance, she dropped the tray she was holding on his drawer then picked the glass up.

She had mixed in the pills in it already and all she had to do was to get him to drink it.

"Ibrahim, have some." She says softly.

"No, Maryam, I don't want any." He tells her, she goes to grab his arm but he moves away. He really wanted her out of his sight.

"Fine, I'll have some." He said and collected the glass from her, taking a sip. Maryams smile was wide, she knew her tactic would work, because Ibrahim despised her being near him and it frustrated her alot.

Ibrahim drank half of the juice and dropped it then went to the bathroom, Maryam took this as her cue and removed her bathrobe, leaving her standing in a short silky red nightgown, that complimented her skin and hugged her curves right.

  Ibrahim comes out of the bathroom, he doesn't spare Maryam a glance, who was standing close to his walk in closet, he simply laid on his bed.

"Get out maryam." He tells her when he finally notices her, She chuckles and sits close to him, he started feeling a rapid heartbeat as she caresses his face.

He wanted to tell her to get up from his bed, when his eyes turned droopy, it wasn't up to a minute when the sedatives kicked in and he fell asleep.

When Maryam noticed he was asleep she got confused, what was happening?, did her friend give her sleeping pills instead?, did she do this to embarrass her? She couldn't believe Mariya would do this to her after she told her about her problem.

  She was about to stand up from the bed when she noticed the sedative pills Ibrahim left on his coffee table, so that means, he induced himself, she felt slightly better knowing her friend didn't betray her then she laid down beside him, remembering all the times she tried to sleep in the same room with him, but he always kicked her out of his room and at times she tried using her tears and other means to blackmail him but it never worked.

  maybe what he said earlier was true, does he really have gynophobia?, when he said it then she didn't believe him, but thinking about it now, it makes sense.

All this years, he always stayed away from women and just having a social life, as his wife She was happy about that fact, she didn't have to worry about a co-wife or worst, a cheating scandal, he didn't even work in his office until two years ago when his father forced him to and she heard from her spies that no woman is allowed to come close to him, at least that was what she was told. Maybe she should just allow him to try getting therapy.

She felt him turn, he was facing her now, so she stared at him, she loved looking at his face, he never met her eyes whenever she tried to.

Ibrahim was a handsome man, with his black eyes and skin, smooth across his angular face, cheekbones and jawline straight and sharp and he was all hers.

With that satisfying thought,  she placed a chaste kiss on his lips and stood up from the bed, leaving the room with the glass of juice, she didn't need it anymore.

A/N: How are you guys feeling this story so far?

What do you think about Maryam?

Vote and Comment guyss🌚