Chapter Extra: Knot

After getting married, Zhan and Yibo finally have their own house where only the two of them and Sean lives, it's close to the headquarters thou to at least let their parents can see Sean every day.

It is a two-story house, a ceiling so high with a beautiful chandelier dangling above. On the first floor, the kitchen and dining room are joint on the innermost of the first floor, when the front door opens the first thing to see is the living room. In the living room, there plastered on the wall a massive frame of their wedding picture, on it's both sides is their family picture and solo pictures of Sean.

The house was sure big for a three-person but it was full of love and laughter. A day never passes without Sean's giggles, babbles, and laughter filling the whole house. His stomping small feet that roams the house lightens the room which receives a giggle from his equally proud parents. The loud inaudible mumbles that escape Sean's mouth whenever he tried to say something that always makes them crack. And the whines and sulking he makes always make his parents in awe.

But today the house was awfully quiet.

Breathless mumbles, loud gasping, soft needy whines, wet, slapping, and lapping sounds engulfed the master's bedroom.

They were both in heat and rut. Their sync happened again after four years of living together.

Zhan's eyes are half-lidded, staring at his alpha's beautiful orbs that's as if it's looking at him deep in his soul. "Love~" he let out a needy whine, clinging onto his husband's neck to pull him closer.

"Yes?" Yibo tried to sound gentle though it still turned out to be a growl. They've already gone second round but the heat and rut won't calm down anytime soon. Two used rut condoms were already lying on the floor that they didn't bother throwing at the trashcan just beside the bed, and now another sound of ripping wrapper was overhear followed by the wet sound of the lube sliding down from it.

They are both needy, they wanted the heat, the sticky feeling of their bodies. They wanted it.

"breed me, love... hng! please~" Zhan whined, not wanting Yibo to let go.

Yibo leaned away for a second, earning a cry from Zhan. If he can, he won't let go of him, he will never pull out from his warm cunt after orgasm, but he needed to. He needed to replace the condom or it may burst inside him while it's full of the previous round when he knots once again.

"No~ hm? Don't use that~ please?" He pleaded, holding both of Yibo's wrists to stop him from putting the condom on. "I want your hot semen inside me~" he whined, throwing his killer pout.

But Yibo can't, he can't let himself knot inside him again. Not when he saw how Zhan suffered from his pregnancy. Not when he saw what he suffered while giving birth.

He wanted to fill him to the brim until he cries for him to stop, but he can't. He doesn't want Zhan to suffer again, or worse if it happened again.

Yibo smiled, leaning his face closer until pressing his plumpy lips. "Yes, baby," he mumbles in between to distract him as he puts on the condom. Then grabs both his legs, pulling them apart, leaving handprints on his flushing skin. Then positioned himself. "Now keep those legs apart for me baby," he coos, slowly sliding in.

That's only then when Zhan realized he was betrayed. His lips quivered, tears fell from his eyes, then a fist landed at Yibo's chest, one after the other. "Liar! You said no condom!" he cries, stomping his fists on his chest, and closing his legs to make him pull out.

Yibo's brows furrowed, he sighs before catching both wrists to make him stop, he succeeded. But Zhan was already a crying mess, though he already made him cry of pleasure a while ago, now it's different. There's a look of betrayal in his eyes.