Chapter 1 (Realizing our love)

ARIANA

My name is Ariana Grande. You probably know me from TV. I play the redhead Cat Valentine in Nickelodeons show Victorious. I absolutely love acting and singing. But anyways, my best friend is Liz Gillies. She is such an amazing girl.

Right now we are both at my apartment after a long day of rehearsals. I hopped out of my hot shower, hoping that Liz hadn't gotten into anything. As I was drying off I heard her laughing.

"Ariana you have to watch this video its hilarious!" Liz yelled across the apartment.

"Ok! Coming!" I ran to the living room where Liz was. "What?"

"Watch this video! Its these Australian boys and they are hilarious." Liz said while handing me my laptop.

The first thing I saw was an extremely cute boy. Can you say love at first sight? I'm not gonna lie, these boys were hilariously immature. Usually I think immaturity is a downside to boys, but with these guys it was awesome.

Liz and I stayed up for a while longer just watching movies. It was a fun night in.

After Liz left I stayed up for hours watching The Janoskians videos and doing research.

I'm not gonna lie, I think I may be in love.

---------

JAI

"Jai! Lets go shoot another video!" Beau yelled at me.

"Ok. Just a minute!" I yelled back, still entranced by the Ariana Grande video I was watching. She is gorgeous. And I may be like every other fan but I am in love.

I really do like her. It may seem like i'm just a dedicated fan, but I honestly think that she is the most gorgeous girl ever.

Reluctantly, I put my laptop down and went to go do what I do best, make immature videos with the boys. I wonder if Ariana has ever seen any of our videos?

Just another question to add to my long list of questions about her.

--------------------

ARIANA

So I guess I wasn't very smart last night. I stayed up until midnight watching the videos those boys made. I watched every single one of their videos. They are truly hilarious. And there is something about that one boy, Jai. Not only is he cute, but he has an uncanny sense of humor.

When I woke up this morning at 5:30 you could say that I looked like a mess. But I had a job to do, so I got up and put on some clothes. Nothing crazy since I knew that once I got to set they would just change me into something and do my make up for me. I grabbed a muffin and put my hair into a pony tail. By now it was around 6:15. I had 15 minutes before my driver would be here to pick me up. So i decided to go on Twitter. There were the usual tweets telling me how people loved my work. But one caught my eye.

@JaiBrooks1: I love you Ariana!!! You are so beautiful and an amazing actress! Watch my videos?

Ok. I am officially in love with this boy. I hurriedly tweeted him back.

@ArianaGrande @JaiBrooks1 AWW! thanks! actually found the vids last night! love 'em! <3

And then with a burst of confidence I followed him and sent him a private message with my phone number telling him to text me. Oh my goodness. I can be so crazy sometimes.

My car came and I hurried outside. It may have only been September but it was chilly for L.A. today. We took the short 15 minute ride to the studio. I can already tell its gonna be a long day.

I hurried into the hair/makeup trailer. They did my hair in curls and did my usual 'Cat' makeup. I really love playing this character. She is just so different.

I ran some lines over in my head, and then tried them out loud. I had to get into my voice for Cat. It comes naturally, but it can be difficult to get into it sometimes.

I was walking towards the set and getting used to my voice when I ran into Liz and Victoria.

"Hey guys!" I said in my Cat voice. At first it weirded everyone out how I had to stay in that voice all day, even when we weren't shooting. But they eventually all got used to it.

"Hey Ariana! You look really tired," Victoria told me.

"Yah. Did you sleep at all after I left last night?" Liz contributed to the conversation.

"Well," I began. They nodded, urging me on. "I didn't go to sleep until like midnight. I was up watching those Janoskians videos. They're really funny. And I think that one of them is cute." I said the last part quietly, knowing they'd freak out.

"What was that? Ariana has a crush!?!?" Liz practically screamed. "My little girl is growing up!" she said while pinching my cheeks. Victoria just stood there looking confused.

"Wait. Who are the Janoskians? And why wasn't I invited to hang out with you guys last night?" She pretended to be offended.

"Well, they are an Australian group who does like pranks and stuff. They're really funny." Liz answered. Completely ignoring Victorias second question.

"Everyone needs to be on set in 3 minutes!" A random staeg worker yelled to us. We started walking again while continuing our conversation.

"So which one do you like?" Liz questioned me.

"Well, I like Jai. He's really cute. And I know you're gonna say that then I technically like Luke too, well I don't. Theres something different about them, even if they are twins." I added just as we got to set.

"Everyone set for Scene 1!" The director called to us.

"We'll finish this conversation later, missy!" Liz yelled to me as she walked to another area of the set.

I smiled to myself, knowing that I was gonna get an earful on the next break.

**********************************************

Thanks for reading! Vote, comment, fan. Whatever. But I wanna hear what you have to say! If you ask me to read something or fan I will! Thanks! Go read my other stuff too!!!!

-Alyssa