Chapter 4 (Talking.. Face to Face..)

ARIANA

I'm in love. I must be. Jai fills my every waking thought. I go to film. Jai. I go to record. Jai. I sit at home and do nothing. Jai. He is like my entire life now. And we're going to Skype in an hour.

"I'm really nervous, Liz. What if he really doesn't like me? What if I don't really like him? People are different texting than they are actually talking," I told Liz as I paced my room and she tried to find something for me to wear. "Liz, give up. You've been at it for an hour. I'll just wear this." I told her as she gave me a look. Probably because I was just wearing a sports bra and sweats. "What??? I'll wear a hoodie."

"Ariana, its not that. This is the first time that you two are talking face to face. You want to make a good impression right? Then don't wear sweats. At least wear jeans and a nice top. Please?" She asked while sitting next to me and giving me the puppy dog look.

"Don't look at me like that!!!! I hate it when you do that! Fine I'll wear some jeans and a nice shirt. But no overload on makeup. Absolutely not!!" I gave in, while she smiled.

She stood up, grabbed some clothes, threw them at me and left the room. She had grabbed a white flowy blouse and black skinny jeans. Nothing huge. I can deal with just this. I can do this. I told myself all of this as I got dressed and went to my living room where Victoria had set up my hair and makeup stuff and was waiting for me. This would be interesting.

_______________________________

JAI

"Bro, you have to do this. If you don't we will all shun you forever. You have to talk to her face to face." Luke was telling me.

"The first face to face conversation is the most important." Beau added in.

"We've talked on the phone. This isn't that different. I don't see what the big deal is." I sighed while laying back on my bed.

"Dude," James, who had been so far silent, looked at me. "When you talked on the phone she didn't actually see you. You could have been naked. She wouldn't have cared. Now she's actually gonna see you. You need to look presentable."

He walked to my closet and threw me a Janoskians t-shirt. "At least put on a clean shirt." He told me before leaving with the other boys. I laid back on my bed again before putting on the shirt. I knew the boys were gonna make me get even more ready after this.

I looked at myself in the mirror before walking out of my room, bracing myself for what was to come.

_________________________________

ARIANA

I sat down at my kitchen table and looked at everything in front of me, Victoria had laid out all of my makeup plus all of her makeup. When I looked up at her, she had a grin on her face that told me she was going to have fun doing my makeup.

"Vic. We agreed. Keep the makeup to a minimum. I want him to see the real me, he's already seen the me that I am for cameras. Ok? I just want to be myself. If he's gonna like me he needs to like the real me." I told her as she grabbed for makeup rapidly.

"Fine. I'll only do mascara and eyeliner. Gosh, you ruin all my fun." She said with a smile.

As she started on my makeup I thought about what Jai is doing right now. See, he's always in my thoughts. It's a good thing I'll be talking to him in less than an hour.

***************************

*1 hour later*

"I can't believe this isn't working. Our date was set up for 20 minutes ago!!!" I said in frustration as I attempted to make the skype call work for the 20th time. I picked up my phone, seeing that I was receiving a call from Jai. 

"Hey. What is going on? Why is this still not working?" He asked me before I could even say hi.

"I don't know what's going on. Its still being fuzzy and whatever. I'm gonna restart my computer and see what happens." I sighed in frustration.

"Hey. It's gonna be ok. Calm down. So what if we don't get to skype today? It'll be ok. We can just talk some other day." Jai calmed me down with just those few simple words.

"Thanks Jai. You're really a nice guy. Ok, my computer started back up let me try to call you again." I told him as I hit the call button. 

I held my breath while I waited to see what wold happen.

And then I saw Jai. 

"Oh hey." He smiled when he saw me.

*******************************************************************************

A/N

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the wait!! If youre my fan you know that ive been having computer issues, but that should be over now. SO ill try to update more.

Thank you for so many reads! It means a lot to me!

I hope you like this chapter!!!!

Vote.

Comment.

Fan.

Whatever.

Just let me know what you think in some way!

Im gonna dedicate the next chapter to a random commenter!!!! :)

If you want me to fan or read something, just leave me a comment!

OK. End of long Authors note! 

Happy Easter!!!

-Alyssa