Epilogue

JA EPILOGUE

ARIANA

Jai stayed at my place for like a week. We did so much stuff. We went to the mall, the beach, signings, he came to my recordings and tons of other stuff. And we finally made ‘us’ official to the world.

On a more personal lever, we held hands, we talked more and got to know each other even more. I feel like we’ve been dating for more than just a few days. He even kissed me on the cheek. It took my past boyfriends weeks or even months to get the courage to kiss me at all, or even hold hands. I can just tell that he’s special. Really special.

*SOME DATE LATER IN TIME*

3RD PERSON VIEW

Jai and Ariana are still together. They don’t see each other a whole lot but they talk all the time.

Jai recently had a birthday and Ariana rented him a sloth.

They went to her concert and all sorts of stuff.

They really are the most adorable couple in the world and need to stay together forever.

I, personally, hope they get married. Of course you never know, but it would be just amazing.

Ariana is starting another show with Jennette called Sam & Cat. Its gonna be awesome.

Jai and the rest of the Janoskians are doing a world tour. I’m not exactly sure what the tour is for or about since they aren’t a boy band, but I think its still cool.

All in all, Jariana had a beautiful beginning and hopefully will have a beautiful ending.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!! PLEASE READ!!

HI GUYS!! so i really hope that you liked this story. I realize that its short, but thats how i wanted it. 

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING THIS!! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!!!! 

as of 5-17-13 Jariana Beginnings has over 1,500 reads!!! :) EEKK!! THAT IS AMAZING!!

ok. so now go read my 1d fanfic that im putting up soon. and my other one thats almost finished. 

ok, love you all!! 

stay in touch!! 

-Alyssa <3