What's happening in Palestine?

(You can listen to this nasheed while you're reading this if you want)

The Israeli authorities are kicking Palestinians out of their homes and trying to put jewish settlers there instead, recently israel's highest court are considering a case that involves Palestinians who are faced with losing their homes in a part of Jerusalem they have lived there for decades.

This is absolutely horrible what they're doing to to the Palestinians, they've lived there for so long and now they're giving their homes to jewish settlers. And without their permission, also its disgusting what they're doing.

The jewish israeli's are creating 'layers of jews' throughout east jerusalem and trying to kick  Palestinians out of their homes. this is horrible how they are kicking innocent people out of their homes and if they want to live in their homes then they have to pay rent to the jewish settlers that are trying to take over their home. in a court case the palestinians said no to giving rent to the jewish cause why the heck would someone want to pay to live in their home which is 'apparently' not theirs.

THIS IS ALL JUST SO CRUEL AND HORRIBLE TO DO THIS TO INNOCENT PEOPLE!