Masjid Al Aqsa

On the 18th June Israeli police attacked the mosque after friday prayers which was so awful, i watched it on the news i felt so annoyed at the israeli's attacking the mosque as that is where people pray to god and they were just bombing INSIDE! 

I felt like i wanted to go to Palestine and help them so bad, Al Aqsa mosque is the first qibla  (direction) in islam where muslims faced for prayer. i am pretty sure that every single muslim in the world wanted to help also, and there is people doing it right now so go support them! 

So start boycotting israeli products like starbucks, coca cola, Mc Donalds, nestle, Danone (its a water bottle company), tesco, nokia (i think everyone knows what this is), Johnsons, l'oreal, tommy hilfiger and loads more.  

Masjid Al Aqsa is a beautiful mosque i hope inshallah i will be able to go there and visit hopefully in the future apparently, it's an amazing mosque as it is where the first qibla was.

So many people got injured and hurt on the 18th as they were hurting innocent children also, why would anyone even bomb mosques? its horrible what people do to harm muslims just cause they hate islam and wanted to bomb the mosque after Palestinians finished praying their jummah prayers. Jummah basically is the prayers muslims pray on friday which is seperate to their normal prayers. 

Some people actually got killed including children and adults, they were shooting in a mosque ASTAGHFIRILLAH! And throwing hand grenades and actually brought weapons into a mosque.

i'm literally so upset about this happening in a sacred mosque that muslims and people from around the world come and visit and they do that to a beautiful mosque! 

SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN PALESTINE, INSHALLAH THIS WILL ALL STOP AND THEY WILL STOP HARMING THE PALESTINIANS AND STOP THIS FIGHT WHICH HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR 54 YEARS!

If you're muslim like me then make dua that this war will stop inshallah and the Palestinians can live in peace one day.

 PALESTINE WILL BE FREE INSHALLAH!

NEVER FORGET PALESTINE EVER, THIS WAR WILL END!!!!