World cup

This World Cup in Qatar has made people realise a lot about Islam ☪️
There are so many people converting mashallah it's truly amazing how Football is bringing everyone together!

Anyway back to the point, Palestine flags are waved all throughout the stadiums in EVERY SINGLE MATCH. Everyone is literally supporting Palestine it doesn't even matter if they aren't Muslim themselves, they can see what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians

The Israeli news reporters are trying to speak with everyone but when people find out they're from Israel they are being completely ignored.

The Moroccan football team waved the Palestinian flag even though their football team can't be here they STILL proudly displayed the Palestinian flag for all to see. This year is definitely one for the Muslims and the whole globe to see that the Palestinians are being oppressed in their own country.

Literally everyone is showing their support and solidarity for Palestine and this is truly amazing. The World Cup has showed a great way for people to learn about Islam and show support for the cruel things that are happening to the Palestinians.

It's truly wonderful how non Muslims are shouting and screaming 'free Palestine' and aren't afraid at all to say what they wish. When Israeli reporters say they're from Israel people immediately say 'no, it's Palestine there is no such thing as Israel' which is completely true !!

I really just want to go to Qatar just to see the amazing environment of having the World Cup in a rich Muslim country where there is literally no alcohol aloud in the stadiums at all. It's such a calm and safe environment, I'd love to see the Palestine protests and the solidarity of Muslims and non Muslims together 🥰

I really hope inshallah the people of Palestine will get their home and country back. They've been fighting for so many years SubhanAllah to have the right to live freely, Israelis have taken over Palestine for years and still haven't given it to the people of Palestine.

Allah swt will inshallah give the people of Palestine their country back and the Israelis will be punished for stealing the people of Palestine's country !!