Chapter 7

The guy from my dream took me to what looked like a small garage. His grip was getting tighter around my wrist since left my fallen apartment. He was mumbling under his breath but I kept hearing' Limbo' or 'it's her'. It felt like my wrist was going to break into a million pieces.

I fall to my knees. "Hey!" I shout at him. "Let me go! You have no right to do this! This is kidnapping!"

He doesn't answer. We continue walking. The tears clear from my eyes, some falling down my cheeks. Two people stood in the middle of the huge rooms. I saw the shadows moving. Soft footsteps bounce off the stone walls.

One person was a white hair guy. The other was a hooded girl with a small star on her forehead. My hand was going numb from the hand of the guy from my dream.

The guy pulls me to his side. "Kat, can we get out of Limbo?"

Hoodie looks over at us before pulling out a piece of paper. I held my limp wrist in my hand. My fiery hair falls in my face as I drop to my knees. White Hair turns to us. A confused look washes over his face. "What- who is this?" He demands.

I look up to see a gun loosely pointing at me. "I think she has some things to explain to us." Dark Hair explains.

"Hey, hey, hey!" White Hair pushes the gun away. It was now pointed at my shoulder. "You can't point guns at people we don't know, Dante."

"I'm not pointing the gun at her, Vergil! Besides, it's only for protection if she comes lunging at us."

The tears were flooding into my golden eyes. "Please! I'm begging you. I don't know what you're talking about." I cry, my attitude changing in an instant.

Dante's jaw clenches. The gun clicks the safety off. Vergil notices and steps in between Dante and me. "Look at her, Dante. She's just a scared girl who you just picked off the street." Vergil states.

"Dante." Kat hisses in a low voice, touching his arm delicately. She hovers over to me. "Are you alright?" She asks, carefully lifting me to my feet.

Dante shakes his head. The gun moves closer to Vergil. Vergil and Kat stay between Dante and I. Vergil glances at Dante. "Why is she here?"

"Why is she here?!" He shouts back mockingly. He points a finger at me. "She was talking to Mundus, our most hated enemy, remember?"

"I don't know whoever you're talking about." I answer, leaning against Kat. My legs felt weak. Both of my hands were ice cold while my head was burning.

"She was having a conversation with him before he tore that apartment building apart." Dante explains. "I watched her fall five stories down before her body hit the lobby floor. I thought it was too late to save her but, she was fine like she fell on a pillow. A normal human can't do that."

A deafening silence sets in. No one says a word. We look at each other. My head starts to pound like a bass drum. Loud, heavy noise along with high pitch sounds roared through my head. My eyes watched the room switching between gray and red.

Kill him. Do it now.

I hold my head in my hands. My broken nails dig sharply into my skin. I try to force the voice out of my head. It wouldn't go away. The sound of high powered winds start to play in my ears.

KILL HIM NOW!

"No!" I shout over the wind. "I won't do it!"

This roaring noises that all played in my head became silent. Mind numbing silence. My nails detach from my head. I opened my eyes. I was laying on the floor. My body was sprawled out across the floor. Kat, Vergil, and Dante all stood before me. Shadows covered up their faces. They whisper something to each other.

"If this is..."

"We need to..."

"She may be of help."

I slowly spiral out of conscience.