6. ||For You, A Thousand Times Over||

Theme - SKINNY LOVE ( one where two people are in love with each other, but too shy to admit it

Theme - SKINNY LOVE ( one where two people are in love with each other, but too shy to admit it. Yet, they show it anyway).

Suman smiled at the gatekeeper, who helped her unload the tiffin boxes from her beloved ambassador, like everyday, taking up his part time duty of delivering them safe very seriously, while she entered Malhotra Corporates, adorning her classic smile and vibrant demeanor. Looking at her nobody could tell that her insides were in splits and her heart was hammering too hard inside her chest - just at the prospect of seeing him.

Maybe the tiffin in her hand could tell - after all it knew how bad it was trembling because of the shiver in her hands.

Suman breathed in deep as she knocked on the cabin door, hearing an expectedly frustrated "come in" after a few seconds. Sporting her best smile, she peeked in, and cleared her throat.

"Would your royal highness, The Qutub Minar, be free for a while?", she watched Shravan's head jerk up at her voice before his face broke into a tiny but genuine smile.

"Sumo", he called her name, not an invitation, not a surprise - just an obvious undertone in it. That only melted her heart some more, as she walked inside and sat on the couch kept in one side, patting the seat beside her for him.

"Pretty sure you skipped breakfast, so I brought you extra lunch", she grinned, taking the lead and unpacking the tiffin as she plated it out for him, on the coffee table kept in front of the couch.

Shravan took his time, watching her intently first for few seconds, and then shaking his head to clear the thoughts. If there was anything the last few days had taught him - the fights since he came back, the Khosla drama, him wanting to leave again and then the wretched news of his dad's flight accident last week -
it was the fact that he was insanely stupid to think he had been able to put his feelings for her behind him.

It was humanly impossible for him, even the idea of not being in maddening love with Suman Tiwari, Shravan had realized and accepted to himself.

"Shravan!", Suman called him again, her face flushed with the way he had zoned out with his eyes fixed at her face, making blood rush up her cheeks, "It would all go cold".

Shravan nodded, and stood up, making his way to her and sitting down. But one look at the plate, and he could feel a huge lump in his throat.

"Sumo", he sighed, tilting his face to look at her, "You didn't have to do this", a sad smile lingering on his face. His eyes were slightly widened, he clearly hadn't expected her to do this for him.

Picking up the bowl of his favorite Moong daal ka halwa, she spooned a bite and forwarded it to him, grinning, "Ofcourse I did. Your best friend is the best chef of this city. She owns a whole tiffin service, and you think something as small as customizing it according to your preferences is something she can't do? You underestimate me, Mr. Malhotra", Suman smirked, raising a brow as if challenging him. Shravan ended up chuckling.