1.10 In words, Forever!💝

~ I don't want a happy ending with you. I want a happy eternity because I can't simply let this beautiful thing we have, end!~

Shravan came out of Dr Arora's cabin, with a happy smile and an ecstatic Suman by his side. Their smiles were contagious and almost every staff and nurse and doctor they crossed path with until the exit, smiled back at them.

Shravan had been declared all fine. No medicines or therapy any more. He had overcome the almost nervous breakdown he had.

Everybody back at home hugged shravan and Suman could not help but feel extremely happy seeing the smiling faces around. Pushkar was teasing preeti and as always she was unable to understand her hubby's pranks. At times like these, Suman felt glad that atleast her beloved cousin could maintain that childlike innocence even after marrige. Ram had happy tears in his eyes and he wrapped his arms around Nirmala taking her in his embrace as she kept her head on his shoulder.

" Our son is fine, he is fine", Ram constantly mumbled the only coherent sentence he could form repeatedly. Nirmala stroked his back and consoled him. No matter how Ramnath malhotra had manipulated the situations and how he had treated his own wife, the basic fact was that he indeed loved Shravan way too much. And by now, even Shravan had realized it.

Love is extreme. It might make you do extremely good things or you can do extremely bad things to be with your love. That's the nature of love.

After a happy family celebration, Shravan retired to the room early while Suman and Nirmala sat chatting after that. Ladies and gossip.

An hour or so later, suman entered the room to find it vaccant. She looked here and there to find a sticky note at the centre table.

" I am waiting for you. And so is the moon. Come soon"

Suman's heart skipped a beat. Those were the same words that he had messaged her once, when his family had come for a dinner at her place, after Shravan had won the case for them and saved Suman's house. That day, at the terrace of Tiwari Killa, was the new beginning of their friendship leaving behind all the repercussions of their childhood. That day Shravan had asked for her friendship to her and she had delightfully agreed. Suman smiled at the memory. Did that mean even today was going to be a new beginning?

Excited, she hurriedly got ready and since the entire tiwari clan flew to america to visit preeti's elder brother, the keys of Tiwari Killa was with suman, that she before leaving, checked to be missing from their place. She smiled again and ran off to her car. Driving at a speed she never thought she would ever given she was so particular about following traffic rules, she parked the car in the driveway in record time. 11:15 pm.

She hurried her steps towards the terrace, fumbling in the way twice and finally reached to find Shravan intently gazing at the moon.

" Shravan?", Suman called him slowly, but she was herself panting, after her mini-marathon. Shravan turned to face her, his face glistening beneath the moonlight. He smiled. Suman's heart fluttered at the sight. This smile, the boyish smile he had, always managed to make her weak in the knees.

" 11 years ago, when I abruptly left for London, after that incident, you had followed me till my cab disappeared, calling out my name. Right?", Shravan asked, as he stretched his hand for her and she took it instantly, simultaneously nodding at him.

" I didn't know you were leaving earlier. I came to know just a few minutes before you were about to sit in the cab. I ran after you, calling your name but I guess you didn't listen. I wanted to apologize, to tell you that you are important", Suman said, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"I did hear but chose to ignore. If that day I would have stayed and listened, we might not have taken these many years to meet again", Shravan said, wiping the tear and Suman looked at him, unable to understand where the conversation was going.