7

As the day went on Awsten was still in little space. He felt so tiny, not super tiny like the tiniest he's been, but he was tiny. His little age was at least 2.

Awsten had been trying to signal to Geoff he wanted play doh, but he couldn't understand and it was frustrating him.

"Doh! Doh!!!!" Awsten whined, slamming his hands on the ground.

"Awsy! Don't do that." Geoff kneeled down and took his hands, "I know you're upset but you need to help me out here."

"I wa' doh-doh!" Awsten's eyes furrowed, putting on his best angry face.

"Doh-doh.." Geoff repeated to himself, "a stuffie?" Awsten shook his head.

"Oh! Oh!! Where is your Play-Doh sweetie?" Geoff smiled. Why hadn't he thought about that earlier?! Awsten smiled widely.

"Uh dunno da, I's don' know." Awsten tapped his chin making the 'hm' noise.

"We can't play doh-doh if you don't know where the doh-doh is.." Geoff broke, the storm was coming and he could see it rolling into Awsten's eyes.

"No doh-doh...?" Awsten tilted his head to the side. Geoff pursed his lips together.

"Uhm give me a second awsy." Geoff got up and searched the room for a sign of the play-doh. Finally, he found the plastic contained of the yellow little containers filled with the weird substance.

"Doh-Doh! Doh-Doh daddy! Doh-Doh!" Awsten cheered as Geoff brought the container over dropping it into the middle of them. He unclipped the container, getting stared down by an impatient Awsten. He finally raised the lid watching Awsten quickly grab the blue.

"Dada! Hewp!"Awsten didn't know when he started calling Geoff 'da', 'dada', or 'daddy' it just started coming out. Awsten handed him the container as Geoff took it and took off the blue cap handing it back without looking. He frowned down at the Play-Doh.

"Wa' uhh... Wa' dis!" Awsten pointed at the cap, "wa' dis!"

"Is it not the same color inside?" Geoff asked putting down his Play-Doh he had grabbed to make a hot dog.

"Nu-huh! See! See!" Awsten put the Play-Doh up in his face.

"Yeah! That's purple! That is so silly! Can you say purple?" Geoff smiled, watching Awsten's eyes go into concentration.

"Mhm! Yes! puwbwe ! I says it!" Awsten cheered, raising his arms in the air.

"Good boy! You're so good!" Geoff looked through the container finding the thing with the purple lid, opening it to see the blue awsten was looking for.

"Here you go, good boy!" Geoff handed it to him, "blue!"

"Bwue!" Awsten giggled, biting down on his lip as he grabbed the Play-Doh and began playing and moulding it into different things.

Awsten's brain got tired of Play-Doh as he put it on the ground and sat in Geoff's lap.

"What's wrong baby?" Geoff asked only receiving a whine in return.

"Wa' I'cweam..." Awsten mumbled against Geoff's shoulder, "pwea."

"I don't know... You seem pretty sleepy.." Geoff mentioned, "and it's way past your bedtime."

"Not Ti'ed! I'ceam!" Awsten bounced, "I'ceam I'ceam I'ceam!" The boy chanted.

"Do we even have ice cream..?" Geoff asked, watching Awsten shrug.

"I think you should get going to bed anyways-" Geoff was cut of by a loud huff and pout.

"No, no, no. You know we don't do that." Geoff looked at Awsten in the eye. He had already let him stay up later then usual he would have no problem putting him to bed. Awsten huffed again louder,
making Geoff sigh. He got up with Awsten and brought him to his room.

"Noooo! I no sweepys!" Awsten whined as Geoff laid him in bed, grabbing his shorts and big t shirt. When he turned around Awsten had popped a pacifier in his mouth; his arms were crossed and his eyelids shut halfway.

"You wanna get dressed?" Geoff put the clothes on the bed but watched as Awsten shook his head.

"He'p." Awsten mumbled. Geoff nodded and slid off his shirt, tugging on the tshirt then taking off his pants and underwear to replace them with pink shorts.

"Cute!" Geoff smiled and laid next to him. "You wanna lay with me..?" Awsten nodded tiredly pulling himself onto Geoff's chest.

"Nite dada, wuv.. you..." Awsten basically whispered the last past so Geoff didn't even catch it. He didn't care though. Shutting his eyes quickly.