8

just saying again i'm rewriting these chapters
NSFW EXTREMELEYTYY also somnophilia ment??

Enough was enough. Geoff was doing collabs with others every single day and it was ruining Awsten. Awsten wanted to have a special sexual relationship with Geoff as well as a real boyfriend and boyfriend relationship and with all these collabs it wasn't going to work out. He wanted to know what Geoff's favorite part of his body was and then show it off around the house just to tease him. He wanted Geoff to put a remote controlled vibrator inside of him and bring him to tears in a store, if he moaned then there would be extensive punishment at home. He would love to wake up to Geoff's mouth moving against his hole or Geoff's cock slowly waking him up. Now Awsten was very horny and he couldn't even do anything about it right now. Finally, Geoff's door opened. Awsten walked as a girl walked out giving her a nasty look as she left the apartment.

"What's wrong with you?" Geoff blurted out. It came out aggressive, but it was fine because Geoff was angry. If was annoying how Awsten would treat people he worked with like shit. He didn't respond he just looked at him.

"I have a job, you cant keep being rude to people that come in here. If you do that I don't have people willing to work with me, if I don't have that I don't have income!" Geoff yelled at him, Awsten just kept staring.

"Why aren't you saying anything?!" Geoff snapped again, watching Awsten just get up and go to his room. Geoff followed him in there.

"Are you even listening to me?" Geoff threw his hands in the air, "why are you being such a-" He watched as awsten took off his sweatpants, moving to his drawers.

"C'mon keep it going. You were gonna ask me why I'm being such a... a bitch?" Awsten licked his lips before moving to the drawer with his shorts in them. He grabbed a pair and began to put them on.

"No!" Geoff spoke quickly, watching Awsten carelessly throw his shorts into his drawers.

"Then what?" Awsten smiled as Geoff basically charged him, grabbing under roughly under his chin.

"I was gonna call you a stupid whore." Geoff spat in his face. He threw Awsten onto the bed and began to undo the button to his jeans. As Geoff moved to the edge of the bed, pulling Awsten closer by his legs, he could really look at his pink panties. He moved it to the side and quickly pushed himself in without a warning. Awsten gasped loudly, he knew this was gonna be great.

Awsten was so fucked out and right now Geoff was just recording the aftermath of what he did. Finally, he got to Awsten's face. Awsten smiled although cum still surrounded his lips. When he was done, Awsten took his own videos. He moved his phone and pressed record as he recorded Geoff's cum slowly coming out of him, Geoff took notice and put a hand on his thigh.

"No, take it all baby." Geoff pushed his fingers inside of him. Awsten whined as Geoff picked up speed, he was so fast Awsten didn't understand where he got it from. Awsten quickly came again, Geoff pulled his fingers out giving Awsten a little pat before sticking his fingers in Awstens mouth. He licked them up until there was nothing left and ended the recording.

"Are you gonna say sorry?" Geoff looked down at him, Awsten thought about it.

"Sorry." Awsten smiled, getting a kiss from Geoff. Awsten kissed back. He loved kissing Geoff, he wished it meant something to the other. Awsten grabbed his phone and began to tweet the video,

Aws !
@ aws__ten

Don't make @ underscoregeoff angry 😨🔞

Awsten watched Geoff lay down next to him.

"Hey, Awsten? Do you wanna do dinner with me?" Geoff looked over at him.

"We always do dinner together, silly!" Awsten rolled onto his belly.

"Yes, but I need to talk to you about something." Geoff placed a hand onto Awsten's smaller one, watching him nod and lay his head onto his chest.

Awsten had anxiety all night and now they were sitting at the dinner table, eating ramen.

"Awsten, I... I like you.. A lot... I just can't have you being mean to people I work with." Geoff spoke first, biting his bottom lip, "why does it bother you so much?"

"I... I don't like it." it was the easiest way Awsten could say I don't like it because I have a huge crush on you.

"Well, I don't find that fair because you said it was fine." Geoff took a bite of his ramen, averting his eyes.

"Do you... Do you honestly see anything platonic between us?" Awsten dropped his fork into his bowl, watching Geoff shake his head.

"That's why.. I get jealous, I have feeling too and when you kiss up on me and then go to someone else it makes me upset." Awsten crossed his arms and looked at Geoff, who was thinking.

"So if we were to date, what are your rules?" Geoff glanced over at him.

"You don't get to have sex with other people unless I'm involved." Awsten said.

"But, I have a job-"

"Then, if you don't want to respect what my boundaries are then you can forget about it. Don't even try to fuck me." Awsten got up and went to his room shutting the door.

Awsten sat in there for a few hours, watching Netflix before there was a knock at the door. He quickly got up and opened it.

"I'm sorry, I really do like you. I like you so much it's a need to be with you and- and this isn't even about sex. I want to kiss you Awsten, actually kiss you and cuddle you and hold you thats what I really want. So I'm sorry." Geoff smiled as Awsten hugged him. He had finally gotten what he wanted.