Chapter 6: Prisoner Of Love

Three days has past and Desmond was used to the House. It was comfy to say the least but Desmond has to continue staying here and behave good, However He did have a good behaviour.

Right now Desmond was sleeping peacefully.

He was sleeping peacefully until He started having a dream

Dream Sequence.

Desmond and Mickie were sitting next to eachother as They were sitting quietly that was until. . . Mickie leaned too close to him and kissed him.

It shocked Desmond and was starring at her as Mickie was blushing. Suddenly Behind him He saw Trish looking angry.

Trish: DESMOND!!!!

In real Life.

Desmond: No. . . . No. . . Its not what you think. Urrrghh.

He was making strange and funny noises as His dream continued.

In Dream.

Desmond was running down stairs until He saw Tony giving a glare to him.

Tony: You Coward! You were never dating my daughter!

Desmond: Wait wait wait wait, We can talk about this!!!

Desmond was crawling away as He screaming until Tony pulled out a Gun which made Desmond hold his heart in fear. . . A bullet was heard and. . .

He woke up and started breathing as He looked around his room

Desmond: Oh god, Oh man! It was a dream.

He looked around as He heard voices downstairs as He looked at the time and it was Nine AM.

Desmond: Dang, Everyone is awake so early and Here I am sleeping my butt off.