Final Chapter (31): Irresistible

The Three were in the couch cuddling as Trish was hugging Crowe tightly with a big smile as Mickie was holding his arm smiling as well

The Three were in the couch cuddling as Trish was hugging Crowe tightly with a big smile as Mickie was holding his arm smiling as well. Desmond was still in shock, awkward and wasn't understanding what to do as He was just starring at the ceiling with the two girls cuddling.

( Man, Look where am at. I just had to help Trish's Best friend and Now I'm dating both of them. )

Mickie: Desmond?

Desmond: . . . . . Yes?

Mickie: Whats the matter?

Trish: Hmm?

Desmond: Nothing. . . .

All three of them got up and looked at Desmond as Crowe was looking at both of them as James and Stratus stared at him before looking at eachother.

Mickie: Trish. . . Can I ask you something?

Trish: Go ahead.

Mickie: Are you really okay with this? . . . .

Trish: Well I wasn't at first but. . . I don't really wanna leave Desmond.

Mickie: I'm really sorry if I did-

Trish: You don't need to apologise. I forgive you Mickie.

Trish looked at Desmond who was looking at both of them as Stratus playfully slapped him in the face.

Trish: Wake up, Tiger.

Desmond: Oww. I'm already awake though.

Mickie: I don't think that even hurted.

Desmond: It did!

Trish: And Here I thought Boot's punch was worse.

Trish laughed a little trying to light up the mood as Mickie smiled as Desmond tried to give a nice smile but instead was awkward.

Desmond: I honestly feel like I'm gonna have an amazing future with you two.

Trish/Mickie: Awwww

Both of them had a smile on their face as Crowe looked at Trish.

Desmond: Seriously, Trish. . . You forgive me?

Trish: Like I said to Mickie, I did forgive her and You. But at first I wasn't okay with this until I think it through.

Desmond: I really hope I didn't hurted you. . .

Trish looked at his face and noticed he was serious and worried as Trish also felt a bit sad.

Trish: Aww No you didn't. Its okay.

Desmond: I mean, I felt like I did because obviously seeing Your boyfriend with your best friend would break your heart. . . I didn't know all of this was gonna happen.