Chapter 7: Satisfaction

Two weeks has past and Desmond has been staying in Mickie's Family. He has gotten along with everyone and so as Tony. However Tony is been having phone calls from the Man who Mickie was about to marry. On the other hand, Desmond and Mickie got along as great friends so far but Mickie also has been feeling different recently.

Right now Desmond was out of the house and could finally go and meet his girlfriend Trish as Both of them were sitting in bench and Trish was fixing her outfit.

She was smiling at him as Both of them were eating Ice Cream.

Trish: Is Mickie's father really that dangerous?

Desmond: Well, That glare he gives me looks like he wants to kill me.

Trish let a laugh out as Desmond was starring at her as if it was a joke to her.

Desmond: What's so funny?

Trish: I don't know hahaha! His glare looks like he wants to kill you.

Desmond: Hey, If you meet him yourself then you will know!

He had a grumpy face as Trish was still laughing. Trish proceeded to hug him as Desmond was still upset.

Trish: Awww sorry love, Didn't mean to make you upset.

She kissed his cheek as Desmond was starring at the ground and glanced at Trish a few times.

Desmond: I'm still not satisfied.

Trish: What makes you satisfied then? Or do you need Stratusfaction instead?

Desmond: Uhhh isn't Stratus your last name?

Trish: Hehe Yes, How does that sound, StratusFaction?

She smirked as Desmond just scratched his head and looked.

Desmond: That Pun though.

Trish giggled as Desmond chuckled and looked at her.

Desmond: Thats pretty cool though.

Trish: Mmmm Riiight. Its definitely okay, I know you need a daily dose of it.

She teased and winked as Desmond smiled and glanced at her. That was until Desmond had a phone call as He looked at it and It was Mickie.

Desmond: Uh oh, Mickie is calling me.

Trish: Ooooh? I think you need to go back to their house.

Desmond: Yeah Right. . . . I'll see you soon?

Trish: Hehehe Of course, Thanks for staying with me for sometime love.

Desmond: Your welcome.

They smiled and shared a kiss together as They both chuckled. Desmond got up and answered the phone and Mickie told him to come over to the mansion. Desmond agreed to come over, He turned and saw Trish looking at him.