an obligatory idv school au self insert minific

August 20th, 20XX

good morning diary, marie here! today is my first day at oletus high! i'm kind of nervous...it's not too uncommon to feel nervous but i just transferred in! i hope i'll find some new friends and get along with my teachers.. maybe i'll find a special someone...? nonononono i shouldnt get my hopes up, haha!

the young girl hummed as she finished writing in her small diary before placing it in her bookbag. she took a deep breath as she stood up from her seat in her room and got ready for her first day.

the walk to school wasn't too bad. although the scenery was gloomy, there was a slight beauty in it. before long, she stood outside of the gates, staring at the huge building in front of her. people passed her by but took no mind. she quickly gave a pat to her cheeks and walked into the building.

she walked up to the main office, and got her schedule. after doing such the young girl proceeded to stand against a wall in the main hall, looking out at the sea of people walking in. noone seemed to walk up and talk to her, which didn't bother her too much but it was awkward.

eventually the sea of people faded out, only leaving marie in the hall. she looked around frantically to see if anyone was there, she really didn't know her way around the school despite the tour she took a few months prior.

a tall male walked into the hall, rubbing the back of his neck before looking towards marie. they stared at each other before he spoke up. "so lemme guess. you don't know where you're supposed to go and you're already late." marie sadly gave him a nod.

he gave a sigh before snatching marie's schedule and taking a quick peer at a paper he grabbed from his pocket, "looks like we somehow share all the periods together. cool." he grabbed marie's hand suddenly and started to walk.

the walk was weirdly silent, the guy didn't even say his name! marie thought he was just a bit charming though. his short, shaggy blackish-brown hair, a piercing of sorts on his nose, and a peculiar scar around his left eye.

"....so um.."

"hmm?"

"what's your name? this entire time we've been walking and you haven't said anything! let alone your name!"

".....norton."

"i'm marie! nice to meet you!"

norton gave a slight chuckle before stopping at a classroom. "we're here. i'll show you around to the other classes." he gave a pat to maries back as she gave him a thankful smile. "thank you!"

-----------
hi funnies i wrote something because im a silly little selfshipper!!!!!!! this was in my brain ever since i first f/od norton and i saw his wild pitch costume :] i kinda wanna write more but idk at the same time, feel free to mention if i should or nah :]

i have 4 more of these sillies i also selfship so if i do make a story of this expect to see some others i get a slight awooga to (ban me for saying that)

bye for now !!