Owl house: The twilight zone fanfic

Luz and king are sitting in chairs. Eating and talking. What about I don't know, but what ever it is. They won't be prepared for it to come.

A door opens and we enter white light.

We catch sight of a cage and the doors open lifting up. Guards come in and take a prisoner to a room.

They take the person's mask off and get a surgery table next to them. Containing all sorts of swords and sharp objects the doctor picks one up.

"No, no" They don't hesitate then they put it inside the patient's chest and they continue the operation.

---------------------------------------------------------

Belos comes through the doors after finishing the painful operation to the patient.

It just stands there only made of metal.

"Perfect, now send it to the Owl lady"

"Yes sir" some guards comply.

"They'll know to surrender when we use this"

---------------------------------------------------------
"Hey, Luz" Amity says waving coming towards Luz with a written journal.

"Hey, Amity" she blushes in saying so.

"What, you got there" she catches glimpse of her journal in her arms.

"Oh, this. Why don't you take it and try to see inside" she says playfully.

"Okay well.... ahhhh" she jumps and playfully pins Amity. Both laughing at their antics.

Luz, reaches for the journal and once she grabs it. She gives Amity's cheek a kiss.

"Mmmmmhha"

"Awweee"

"Okay now let's see" she opens the journal and to her surprise. She sees drawings of them together.

All ranging from them holding hands, being a couple, cuddling, hugging, and especially having a marriage.

In that photo of their marriage. They were both in beautiful white dresses with a crowd among them, a pastor getting them together, and their kiss.

Watching it was already making Luz feel magical. The lips touching each other, that hot skin of her girlfriend holding hers.

It was like that magical Disney moment.

"Whoa, Amity these are really pretty"

"Yeah, I drawed them all myself. I wanted to show my art skills and my love for you" Amity gets Luz's chin and inches it closer to hers.

"And I wanted to show what I can bring to you" She inches her lips closer to Luz about to touch and then...

"Hey fellas we need to uhhhh" Hooty catches then red handed about to kiss.

They then both look at him with red blushing faces.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, someone goi-"

"LEAVE" Amity yells out.

"Yesh, okay" he then retracts back, but then retracts forward realizing what he needed to say.

"Also Eda said she needed your help with something. She like yelled out in a paining voice like she was hurt or something. I don't know, but I checked on her and she is fine, but not fine"

"What"

"Oh, we got to get to her. Come on Luz"

They run through the forest and latch on to Hooty who is retracting back to the Owl house.