three

Thanks for reading guys actually love u, and also try to remember this is a fanfiction, it's not real and obviously none of the boys act like this so calm -c
This chapter is kinda crazy so yeah
****************************************

October 31, 1982.
Unknown P.O.V

I stood there watching her, I didn't know her name or anything about her but she seemed like an easy target. She was standing outside on her front porch, she seemed to be talking about to someone, a girl I'm guessing her friend, she kept waving her arms in the air and moving her mouth, I groaned at the sight. Even though I couldn't hear anything she was saying, I could tell she was talking a lot. The other girl kept looking around like she was expecting something, she's aware, I like that.

I left my focus from the two girls and walked around the neighborhood, Halloween was my favorite time of the year, you could dress up as anyone and anything and no one would know who you are. I silently laughed to myself and continued walking. I spotted another girl, she was wearing an angel costume, she was quite beautiful, that made her the perfect victim. I fixed my hair and made sure I looked good.

"Hey!" I called out to her, she turned around and smiled at me. "Hi." She said just as flirty as I did, she was attracted to me, obviously.

"It's a bit late to be walking around alone on Halloween night isn't it?" I said running a hand through my hair. "What's it to you?" She crossed her arms and smirked at me.

"Oh nothing!" I said playfully putting my hands up, "I was just wondering why such a beautiful girl like you- is all alone with no... company." I stepped closer to her and used my finger to trace her full lips, she bit it playfully.

"So.. you wanna walk around a bit? I'm not from here and I don't really know anyone." I smiled at her, God she's so naive.

She straightened herself up and gave me a flirty hair flip, "Sure thing handsome, my name is Chantal by the way." She pulled up her white costume dress a little to make it short, you could basically see her ass, I mentally rolled my eyes at how easy she was.

We began walking, she kept talking about how she was in various clubs at her school and how she was on honor roll. I was going to pull out every single strand of my hair, Jesus this girl talks a lot.

She stopped in the middle of her sentence and held my arm tightly "Hey can we not go here?" I looked to my side, we were near a wooded area, it seemed to have a path but it was boarded up. "This is Blood Shed path, They say in this exact place, 9 girls got slaughtered." I looked up at wooden boards with interest. "9 girls, christ that's a lot." I put my arm over her shoulders, "No need to be frightened darling, I'm here." I looked straight into her eyes, her pupils dilated so quickly for me.

I moved in front of her and grabbed her by the left hand, I kissed it softly, I knew she reacted quickly, I could hear her breathing increasing. "So beautiful." I mumbled, I started kissing her softly, she kissed back. I began bunching up her dress at the sides and caressed her thighs, she reacted by fisting my hair and tugging at it. I picked her up and pushed her up against a tree, not breaking the kiss. She was clawing at my back, I rubbed and squeezed the small of her back and she whimpered. We finally broke the kiss, she was left breathless and her lips were slightly swollen.

She tried pulling my face in for another kiss but I pulled back, her face twisted in confusion. "Hey, hey don't worry this part is gonna be fun." I licked my lips and she smiled.

"What type of fun?" She said tracing her fingers in circle up and down my chest.

I grabbed both of her wrist and held them in one hand, leaving small bruises but she didn't seem to mind. "I'll tell you, but you have to do everything I say, ok sweetheart?" I rubbed the back of her neck with my free hand.