four.

Thanks for voting and reading guys thank u so much - c

Ok btw this story is not set in California anymore it's set where ever you want it to be, but its still in the 80's

Alex.
_______________________________________

I softly opened my eyes and rubbed them, it was morning already? Jesus, I barely slept last night, I was up thinking about what Katie had to tell me and why she couldn't have told me over the phone. Sometimes I wish laid there, looking up at my ceiling all I kept seeing is Chantal's lifeless body, they were going to leave her body up in a tree, a freaking tree, lifeless and helpless. Whoever did this, they need a reality check, cause they are definitely messed in the head. I sat up and looked around my room, it was a mess. One thing you probably didn't know about me is that I hate messiness. I didn't even want to clean today, but I couldn't ignore it.

I sighed, pulled off my bed sheets and got to work. I picked up socks that were scattered all around my room, put them in a neat pile and threw them into my "neat basket." I picked up everything else that was on the floor and fixed my bed. Finally, everything thing was clean. I felt a small stress lift off my shoulders. I sat on my bed and looked around my room, my eyes fell on the clock, it was 5:59 pm. "What the hell?! I thought it was still morning!" I yelled out loud, I looked out my window, it actually looked like it was 11 in the morning. I took a quick shower, did my hair, brushed my teeth, and moisturized my body in under 30 minutes. I high-fived myself mentally and looked through my wardrobe. I decided to go with a plain white tee, some denim high wasted shorts and some sneakers. I pulled my hair into a pony tail, grabbed my sweater and left.

"Mom! I'm going to take Clarke to the fair n-" I stopped mid-way through my sentence when I saw we had guests in our living room.

"Oh... Hello..." I felt myself getting more embarrassed, I was dressed so casual and they were all dressed so fancy. I wrapped my sweater around my waist to cover myself. I spotted a really cute boy sitting in the far back, his eyes scanned my body and I blushed.

"Alex, This is Mr and Mrs Kingston and their son Nathaniel." My mom said, I could tell she was slightly embarrassed. "Oh, Call me Nate please." He corrected her politely and smiled at me, he pulled out his right hand for me to shake.

"Hi...." I shook his hand and blushed stupidly, they were so polite it was odd, and their son! Oh Christ, he was really cute, his teeth was as white as a snowstorm, he was very tall, his hair was a light brownish color mixed with a darker brown, he was wearing a pair of denim short and a button- up shirt. He looked really casual, but still managed to outshine everyone.

"Nice to meet you Alex." His dad beamed at me. "You too, Mr. Kingston." I smiled shyly. It was just awkward silence for a while and me catching Nate checking me out. We were all kind of just standing there, it was so uncomfortable.

"Well!" I clapped my hands together. "I think I'm going to take Clarke to the fair now!" I said my mother. "Mmm! About that, Clarke got someone to to take him, you were still sleeping and I didn't want to wake you, you need the rest." She smiled, I appreciated it, I really did.

"Thanks, mom. But I'm still going, Katie wanted me to meet her there." My mother stood up and cleared the guest plates. "Oh, okay! Just don't stay out too late. Please." She gave me pleading eyes. I nodded at her kneeing exactly what she meant.

"I won't." I said quietly. I grabbed my keys from the counter and headed for the door. "It was nice meeting you Mr and Mrs. Kingston and you too Nate."

"Hey Sweetheart! How about you take Nate to the fair with you?" My mother asked and I gave her a death stare. Even Nate looked taken back by this. My mother gave me pleading eyes and I sighed dramatically.