Hey, its been a while hasn't it?(a/n)

(last updated: sep 2 2021)
*picture at the top is a accurate representation of me and my friends*

Hello, its been a hot minute. I'm here to tell you where I've been for the past like month I think?? I'd like to start by saying I'm turning 15 soon! I'm actually really nervous but excited at the same time. But if you haven't guessed by that info or are from outside the US, im now in high-school as well.

Witch also means that I won't be able to write as often. Last year I was doing really bad and I didn't do any homework like at all. I really hate school but I need to do better in school cause I actually want to possibly get a job.

Also quick update for my name and pronouns, You can call me Bee or Maxi and I use all pronouns (though he/they Is encouraged)

I'm starting to get back into fnaf, any fnaf fans in chat? If you looked at my art book you will see my art of the poopet if you wanna see.

I got my first shot a few days ago! I'm a little nervous for the second one because I heard that makes you really sick.

Before anyone get worried, no I'm not discontinuing this book. But I need time to get inspiration so maybe give some requests ;]. Also I have a genuine question for all of you, how would you all feel if I started writing about my ocs? I have a LOT of stories I made for them and I really want to write about them eventually. Would yall like that?

Alright I'm going to start some homework now, don't want to get behind at the beginning of the year lol. I hope to write soon! And remember...

•Feel free to give me requests!
•Follow me on Instagram @ maxishadows
•You are precious, loved, and worthy!

See yall next time!