another a/n

Heyo sorry its been so long!!!

I was almost done with chapter 26 when I realized I wasn't super happy with how I wrote some of the things earlier in the story. I want to rewrite some things. So, I am going to do some rewriting before I continue.

Tbh the main thing is I want to develop Hawk's and Ayumi's relationsjip more. I need to cut unnecessary writing and add in detail.

Thank you all so much for being patient with me and being super supportive. I appreciate you all so, so much. Your comments make me smile every time I update.

I will let you know what I change at the end of each chapter. The main storyline probably won't change much but the hope is to make the story better. I started writing it last year and I know I can make this better.

See you very soon,

-LC

Ps, if you wanna dm me and chat about the story feel free to message me on Instagram.

My spam account which you can message is phialosophork. If you have any suggestions or anything you can message me there or if you just wanna chat. Sometimes there are just so many comments here that its hard to read them all and sort through them.

HEY PLEASE READ THIS!!!

HI! IM DONE EDITING.

Well, I still need to put more TWs in but for the most part, changes have been made. I recommend re-reading chapters 23-25 that is where the major changes are. There are notes at the bottom of the chapters describing these changes.

Thank you all for being so amazing.

Chapter 26 is coming soon!!!