15

(Third person still because why not?)

"The fuck you bring back a girl for?" A light blue haired, scrawny man asks. He scratches his neck, cocking his head to the side.

Each member looks at Dabi, and the black haired girl in his arms.

"She dead?"Compress questions.

"No. She's important," Dabi glares at them. He takes her to one of the empty rooms, their abandoned hospital hideout is seemingly convenient. He puts her on an empty bed, and gets to work on cutting off the right sleeve of her sweatshirt. Her shirt underneath is torn as well, he just pushes it out of the way. There are three large gashes, all still slightly leaking blood. Her shirt is soaked, sticky and smells of iron.

Dabi takes care to clean the wound with alcohol, watching her flinch in her sleep. Just as he prepped a sterilized needle and thread the resident teenage girl wanders in, smiling widely at the sight.

"Aww she's so pretty," Toga gushes.

"Fuck off weirdo," he grumbles, slowly getting to work of the sutures.

"Don't be like that. Can I have her blood?" The girl asks bluntly. She stares at the mysterious woman's face, noticing how her roots are starting to show, her mascara leaked on her cheeks.

"No." He grunts.

Toga whines, but doesn't pry more. She watches in fascination as her villainous team mate carefully, delicately patches a strange woman together.

Dabi then wraps the shoulder in some spare gauze and ace wrap bandages to keep the swelling down. Toga sits closer, staring intently.

"If your gonna be creepy, help me clean up her face," he tosses a wet wipe to her.

She hums in content, taking it and wiping the woman's eyes. She removes the mascara, revealing light eyelashes. Dabi wipes away the blood, dabbing the brow cut before applying butterfly stitches. He watches as Toga contently runs the wet wipe through his sisters tangled hair. Each swipe turns the wipe more red.

The rise and fall of Ayumi's chest is constant, a bit shallow but not too concerning.

Dabi wipes off her knees then and puts on some bandages. Then gets to work pulling off all the glass and bandaging those spots as well.

He tries not to focus on how dead she looks. If not for the breathing he would assume she was. Her skin is sickly pale. Her eyes look almost sunken, like she hadn't had good sleep in ages.

"She's like a pretty doll. Can I brush her hair?" Toga questions. Sometimes Dabi forgets that underneath the bloodlust and crazy, Toga can just be a normal girl. She's another kid who was stripped of her childhood.

"Fine but be gentle. Go get a brush while I get some blankets."

The two get to work, Toga running off to her own room, and Dabi finds three extra blankets. He covers his sister and tucks her in, putting an old hospital pillow under her head. He sits on a swivel chair close to her, warming his hands and gently hovering them above her.

Toga does as she said she would she brushes Ayumi's and places it around her head, like a dark halo.

Toga watches Dabi then, "Does she have a name?" The kid asks it like she is speaking about a pet.

"Ayumi," he responds.

Toga didn't really expect a real answer. But she smiled nonetheless. Another girl was here. Toga felt lonely since big sis Magne died.

Maybe she can be my new big sis!

She doesn't voice that though, Dabi is acting far too strange for that...