chapter 5

Billies POV:

"Yo fin can you just grab that box please?" I asked my brother as I loaded my stuff into the moving van. My mom stood at the door crying. "Im gonna miss you." She sniffled. "I'll miss you too kris jenner but im only 20 minutes away." I laughed as I hugged her. "I know." She said and leaned into my dad. I hugged him too and me and finneas both got into my car to drive to my new apartment.

Im glad I'll be closer to torie now. Well for madeline of course. Although she did seem pretty flustered yesterday when we kissed. I smirked to myself as the thought floated in my mind. "Watch the road bozo!" Finneas shouted. "Shut up you twat!" I slapped him with my spare arm that wasn't on the wheel. He whined as he rubbed his arm.

Soon enough we were pulling up at the apartment complex, the moving van right behind us. We got out and the men started pulling things out too. "Boys bring those upstairs to the third floor." I bossed. Finneas grabbed a box, following them until I pulled him back. "Um, I said boys." I teased he was clearly frustrated as he aggressively gripped the box. I smiled to myself and grabbed a box too.

I walked in and went up the stairs since the elevator was full which took years to walk up. On the way I bumped into someone, not watching where I was going. "Im so sorry- torie?" I smirked. "Oh..hi." she grinned awkwardly as she fixed maddy on her hip. "Hi baby." I cooed holding Madelines tiny hand."What are you doing here?" She asked. "Moving in." I replied smiling.

She nodded with an "ohh" look on her face and moved out of the way. "So where are you off to?" I asked her. "Just to the lobby for a moment. What room are you, I'll help you unpack later if you'd like?" She suggested. "Dont be silly about the unpacking part, but room 21." I smiled softly. She nodded and said a soft goodbye before leaving. I smiled to myself and walked up the last flight of stairs, bringing my things to my apartment.

———

It was later in the day and I was sitting on the floor of my living room alone. I took out my picture frames of family and friends, along with some portraits of naked girls. I turned my head to the door as I heard a few soft knocks and the door opening. In walked torie and her little baby. "Hey." I smiled. "Hi hi." She replied walking in and shutting the door behind her.

"Maddy can play anywhere she likes." I said looking up at torie who was now towering over me. "Dont worry, I'll sit her on my lap. Shes tired anyways." She explained and I nodded. She looked around the half decorated room and let her eyes travel to the slim thick anime girl with her tits and ass out on my wall. "I like that." She pointed at it. "Yeah?" I smile-smirked with a chuckle. She nodded as she continued looking.

"I like how big but cozy it is in here." She said as maddy stood up off of her lap. "Me too. I need space but its a one bedroom apartment so it's also sorta cozy." I explained. Madeline came over and plopped down on my lap, making me laugh at how shocked torie was. "Madeline! Do you not love me anymore?" Torie asked and fake cried making maddy laugh.

"Shes my baby now." I laughed and cuddled her tightly, kissing her cheek. "Go hug mommy." I whispered in her ear as she sat looking at the 'sad' torie on front of us. "No." Madeline said and leaned into me, unbothered which just made me fall backwards as I laughed hysterically.

"Awe don't worry mommy, I'll give you a hug." I pouted at torie as I snickered. "No, you're laughing at me!" She said and faced away from me. "Im sorry ma." I laughed a little as she looked at me. I held my arms out, waiting for a hug. She rolled her eyes and kneeled over to me and leaned into my embrace. I rubbed her side and kissed her head showing Madeline.

Torie sat there, pretty relaxed in my arms. She sat up and looked at me, completely changing her demeanor as she did so. "Lets unpack now." She said changing the subject. I nodded and grabbed a big, taking out my eccentric decor.

Soon enough the majority of the apartment was finished being decorated. We were both exhausted and there was 5 other boxes left. I brought her and Madeline over to the couch and plopped down. "Thank you for the help." I told her. She shook it off and said it was nothing.

"Madeline should be getting to bed now, I'll see you tomorrow though." She said softly. I nodded and stood up handing Madeline to her. We both walked to the door and I stood there looking at her. "See you tomorrow?" I asked. "Unfortunately." She sighed in a teasing way.

I gasped and shook my head. "Im kidding, im kidding!" She giggled. I smiled at her and leaned down for a hug. She hugged me back for the second time tonight and we pulled away after a little. I looked her in the eyes, feeling butterflies erupt in my stomach. Her eyes were so full of lust, her lips looked addictive.

I gripped her chin softly and leaned down, attaching our lips. She used her spare hand to cup my cheek. I heard a little whimper escape her mouth and I couldn't help but smirk.

She pulled back and looked down embarrassed. "Goodnight." I said tilting her head up to look at me. "Night." She murmured and waved a goodbye.