chapter 15

Tories POV:

As it became evening time, I sat playing with madeline in my room while watching TV. I heard my front door open and I already knew it was billie. She doesn't bother knock anymore.

"Hi sweet girls." She smiled as she walked into my room. "Hi billie." I simpered at her as she sat down on the bed on front of me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and cuddled her from behind. She rubbed her thumb over the back of my hand as she watched maddy place toys on her lap.

"Do you wanna watch a movie tonight?" I asked and kissed her neck softly. "I'd love to," she turned around and looked at me in the eye, "what movie?" She asked and intertwined our fingers. We held our connected hands up and pushed eachother back and forth making us both giggle. "Hmm a horror maybe?" I said as she stood up, bringing me with her.

We started pushing eachother while laughing loudly. "I do love horrors." She giggled and managed to throw me onto the floor. Billie then bent over me and sat right on top of me. I was laughing so hard that no sound came out. "Billie get the fuck offff!" I said and attempted to push her off.

"Hmm how about no." She smirked with a laugh and moved around so she was lying on her stomach on top of me. Her face was just millimetres away from mine. I connected our hands again and kissed her lips softly to distract her. As she tried deepening the kiss, I flipped her over so I was now straddling her. But as I did, her head hit off the wall and made a big bang noise.

I threw my head back and my laughs only became more consistent and loud. She looked at me in shock, "Bitch what the fuck. There's finna be a dent in my head now." She grumbled and held her head. I was weak as I got off of her and stood up. I pulled her up as my laughter died down.

She grabbed my face and held it to hers closely. She gave me her resting bitch face and she stared at me intently. Well the mood changed fast. "You're mean for that." She said lowly and another giggle accidentally left my mouth. She brought her lips to mine and slipped her tongue in almost immediately. As much as I didn't want to, I had to pull back. "Billie there's a child in the room." I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand, dragging me to my bathroom. She shut the door but I opened it again, peeping my head out. "Call mommy if you need me, baby." I told maddy. She just glanced at me and went back to watching the TV again. Billie dragged me back in and shut the door for a second time.

"Whats so impor-" I was cut off by billie lifting me up onto the counter. She brought our lips together and moaned softly into the kiss. I opened my mouth for a split second, just for her to act fast and begin to suck on my tongue. She slid her hands up my basketball shorts and gripped my thighs, her hands slightly touching my ass.

"Billie," I whimpered against her lips. She smiled and pecked me once or twice more before fully pulling back. "Lets go watch that movie now." She smirked and squeezed my thighs before opening the door again.

———

Billie had realised I didn't have takis or hot fries in the house so she decided to run to the store real quick to pick some up. Me and madeline sat on the couch, me lying down and holding her above me. I'd throw her into the air and catch her, making her do that cute baby laugh.

My phone buzzed twice and I sat up, grabbing it from behind me where it was sitting on the arm of the couch. I saw they were from billie and opened them immediately.

Bil
Is it aight if my homie comes over
and watches the movie with us