chapter 16

Tories POV:

I had left to clean myself up while billie and stormy continued watching the movie. I don't know why she felt the need to finger fuck me right beside her friend but hey, im not complaining I guess.

I came back out in fresh shorts and sat back beside billie. As I was about to lie down on her, she decided to lie her head on stormy's shoulder. Oh okay wow. I couldn't help but feel hurt. I mean no we aren't dating but we basically are in  a way. Why would she do that right after doing what she did with me..

I exhaled to myself and layed my head down the opposite way, lying on the arm of the couch. In the corner of my eyes I saw billie glance over but ended up staring at me for a little. I pretended like I didn't notice and continued watching the movie. At this point it wasn't even scary anymore and I didn't wanna watch it. I was tired and upset.

I heard loud yells from madelines bedroom and i sighed, standing up to go to her. "Be back in a minute." I mumbled. I walked into her room and switched the light on. "Hi baby." I smiled at her. "Mommy." She sniffled and reached out for me. I frowned at her and sat on her bed, pulling her onto my lap.

After cuddling with her for a little I tried leaving but she'd start screaming again. I wiped my eyes in exhaustion and layed down as I felt like crying myself. Im too tired for this. We both got under her covers in her little hotwheels bed and I wrapped my arms around her. I played with her hair to help her fall asleep and soon enough both of us were knocked out.

———

"Aight see ya homie."

I was only in a light sleep as I heard stormy speak and the front door close. I heard a little creek from maddys door and tiptoeing. "Baby, wake up." Billie whispered and shook me a little. I slapped her hand away and opened my eyes slightly. I glared at her and stood up, walking to my bedroom with blurry vision.

"Why are you so grumpy." She chuckled. I mumbled a few harsh words but thankfully she didn't hear. I got into my bed and closed my eyes, hoping she'd just go away. I did wanna talk with her though. "Whats wrong?" She asked. I opened my eyes and she leaned down to kiss me but I turned my head quickly, so she kissed my cheek.

"Okay ouch." She mumbled and looked at me confused. "Whats wrong torie? Did I say something?" She asked worriedly. I hate making her feel bad. "Not what you said, but what you did." I said and scratched the side of my cheek. "What did I do then?" She asked. I stayed quiet. I wasn't sure if I should just drop it or not. "...please tell me I'll fix it if possible." She frowned. Now I feel really bad.

I sighed harshly and looked at her in the eye,
"I mean i don't understand why I'm so upset with this billie, but after you literally made me fuckimg cum I was gonna lay down on you but instead you layed down on your new boyfriend." I grumbled. She looked at me for a moment not saying anything,

"You're jealous." She smirked. I sat up immediately and looked at the blue headed girl sitting beside me, "no im not!" I protested. "Yes you are." She giggled. "Im not jealous billie I'm just.." I sat trying to think of the right word. "Okay maybe im a little bit jealous, but I have good reason to be." I claimed. "I cant even be jealous when we aren't anything." I said quietly and chuckled a little.

She took her small hands in mine and intertwined our fingers. "You know I like you, don't you." She said. I looked up at her and smiled a little. I mean it's obvious we both have feelings for one another, but we never confirmed it out loud. "Yeah." I said quietly while looking into her greenish-blue eyes, "I like you too." I giggled.

"And how long have we known eachother?" She asked. "About 2 or 3 months?" I answered as more of a question than a statement, as I wasn't completely sure. "And in that period of time, only one person has caught my eye. Theres only one person I wanna be with." She said showing her pearly whites. "Yeah?" I smiled big. She nodded and looked at my lips and eyes intently.

"There is this girl I've had a lil crush on for awhile too. Shes so beautiful and really funny and gives good ass head." I said which made her smirk but burst out laughing the next second. "And I wanna be with her. badly." I admitted.

Billie met eyes with me and gave a closed mouth grin, "so what are you gonna do about it?" She asked and pushed me backwards with the strength of her hands locked with mine. She bent over me and leaned down, bringing our lips together. The kiss had to have last 3 or 4 seconds before she pulled back.

"Im gonna make her mine." I stated. I knew what wanted and I was tired waiting.

"So billie, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked with confidence and a little smile. "I dont even have to think twice about that shit. Yes, I really do." She leaned down and chuckled against my lips before they were reattached.

A/N: HOORAYYY😭😭 Only took 15 chapters👩🏽‍🦯