◈CHAPTER XXVIII◈

-𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"Hey, Tokoyami-kun, are you ready to go?" she asked the boy."Yes, let's go" he answered the girl as they went inside the train. When she sat down she just did what she normally does, listen to music while looking at the window. Jiro was also there since she was going to intern with Gang Orca.

The train stopped and announcing our destination, they got out of the train and walked to where the Hawks agency is. After minutes of strolling they saw the huge building, a hero from that agency saw them and asked if they were the interns, they both nodded.

"Well Mr. Hawks, isn't still here, he's always like that so forgive him. You'll just have to wait for him here." the hero said and walked away from them."Why did you choose Hawks?" Tokoyami asked."I didn't really know what to choose but the Hawks agency caught my eye so I just went with it." she answered her new found friend.

After minutes they heard someone walking to them."Hey younglings, you're here" Hawks was right in front of them grinning."You're also young you know" the girl commented to him, still as stoic as ever."Now let's go to the field first, I wanna see what you guys can do" they followed him as he walked.

"You know I only wanted to talk to a kid from class 1-A about those punks who attacked you guys- the League of Villains... But that wouldn't be fun to you guys."

"Here we are, I wanna see you guys battle each other first and tomorrow maybe you guys will train with the other sidekicks, sounds good?" he smiled at them, nodding their head."Well what are you waiting for, start" the pro hero said as he flew away from them, sitting on a roof top, while eating chicken.

His body jolted and grinned ear to ear when he saw the girl punch Tokoyami in the face making his Dark Shadow retreat."Nice hit girly!" the pro said out loud to them. When they were done, [Name] won. He clapped his hand and flied down. The hero noticed something,"Hey girly, how tall are you?"