◈CHAPTER V◈

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Time skip

"Hah ah, *huff*. How many did we help today Kuran?" the little girl before now grew so much after years passed by, her height was quite staggering. She still looked ethereal as ever.

"That was the 9th ghost today, take it easy and we'll just continue tomorrow come on" the ghost never changing self said to his best friend.

"Well that was what I was going to do. Let's go get food first" her breathing that was ragged and static a while ago now was fixed.

"Can I have the usual Airi-san" walking inside while fixing her clothes that were slightly messy and out of place.

"Yep anything for our favorite customer" Airi the daughter of Ms. Haruka now is the one running the shop since her mother died.

"Thank you, have a nice day Airi-san" waving at the woman even when Airi was facing her back. "I said just call me Airi! No need at adding san!" she shouted at the teenage girl that was walking away.

"Stubborn kid" she smiled and went back to what she was doing.

"Here you go" extending her arm at the two ghost with food at the palm of her hand. "I appreciate that thanks" the older ghost snatched the food and begun eating it, remembering the first time they went here. "Thank you [Name]-nee!" a little ghost said and begun chowing down. This past years she has met a lot of ghost, she even made another friend Yuu, a child ghost.

"So what high school would you wanna go?" food stuffed at his cheeks, making it puffy and adorable, Kuran was curious that's why he asked.

"I've taught about it since I was a kid. I'll go to U.A." she stated at the ghosts, making Kuran choke on the food and stared at her bewildered. While Yuu looked at her with amazement.