◈CHAPTER XXXI◈

-𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"Everyone...I'm looking forward to hearing your stories...about training camp..." Mina cried, she wanted to have time with [Name] and the others but she failed the exam."W-we don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" encouraged Izuku to the four that was sulking.

"Stop, Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it." Sero stopped him. Kaminari poked Izuku's eyes, saying that they're dumber than a monkey."Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyways, since we don't know how they're scoring it..." Sero said.

"Hey [Name]-chan, what do you think will happen?" asked Mina sniffling at you."Most likely you guys will be at the training camp too, but I guess you'll have other things to do there to since you guys failed." she pat her back.

"And Sero, it's more likely you also failed, just like what you said, you were only sleeping the whole time. A team must be done by all of them not just one." she told the ebony haired guy.

The door opened and there Aizawa was."Once the bell rings, get in your seats." the students quickly became silent."Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods...everyone's going!"

"Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed. For this time's exams, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand."

"If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood." Aizawa with his smile said to his class.