Katsumi Midoriya

Damn that name.

Damn it to hell.

She had hated that she had agreed to it.

She actually originally liked the idea of being married until the whole asylum trip wore off.

What the fuck happened in there?! Ever since she had seen that fat dude shrug off her explosions she felt....weird.

Like a part of her needed to be in Deku's arms.

And what the hell happened to the nerd?! The second my explosions were stopped a fucking switch went off in his head.

Dodging those fuckers, climbing over shit and ducking into places. Deku had been just as ruthless as those freaks in that place.

She remembered their first 'meal' as a married couple. Breakfast at a convenient store in the back of the red jeep they technically stole but it was there for who the fuck know how long.

Those damn arms, Scrawny but so warm...the way he held her...mmm.

She hated how good it felt. She felt weak around him.

Deku had been extra clingy throughout the time waiting for the divorce proceedings.

"What do you mean 12-14 months?!"

"Well unless he has threatened you with bodily harm, Molested any of your children or has done something to warr-"

"Deku couldn't threatened me if he had a fucking army at his back. And We don't have kids."

"Well in that case your Katsumi Midoriya until next year."

Katsumi had to put Katsumi Midoriya on her application to UA. It was gonna be on her graduation certificate.

The extras pissed her off too. They started thinking they were relevant when they had tried to insult her.

Broken bones solved that quick. The school district seem to have an unwritten rule about if your quirk was strong enough you can do pretty much anything.

That was why they had swarmed Deku. She did it cause she thought a quirkless nobody could make it. They had genuinely thought all quirkless people didn't deserve to live.

She had distanced herself from them but unfortunately that seem to give Deku a silent signal to keep bugging her whenever possible.

*honk honk*

"I just got it registered

"I just got it registered." Deku said from inside the car. "The contract also-"

"I don't care about your shitty jeep!" Katsumi shouted.

"Well I also wanted to tell you-"

"I don't care!" Katsumi shouted "Just leave me alone."

"I wanted to tell you the good news." Izuku said.

"I don't care!" Katsumi shouted.

Later UA

"A Dude with this swarm of... something put my lungs back together." All Might exclaimed to Recovery Girl.

The youthful hero was looking at the X-rays. "You're entire respiratory system is being held together by these things. Your 'healed' as long as these things aren't disturbed. They are actually forcing your flesh to built it back around them. You should be breathing unassisted in a few months."

"We need to tell Nezu." All Might said.

"He'll definitely wanna know about this." Recovery Girl said.

Izuku High School

"Attention class we have an opportunity. UA is sending over representatives to scope out potential recommendation students."

The Class had cheered.

Izuku looked towards Walrider and nodded.