~Epilogue~

Chapter 48

2 years later:

"Jay come here quickly." I squealed from our bed. He rushed out the bathroom door with shaving cream on half of his face. I giggled and motioned for him to kneel down near my side. After a minute or two of actually convincing him i wasn't trying to trick him or something, he finally obliged.

I put my hand over his and lead it to my stomach. "Can you feel it? The babies kicking!"

I smiled, excitement breaking out of me. Without thinking he quickly put his side of his face on to my bump to listen as well as feel. I jumped a bit, "hey thats cold. Couldn't you have done it on the clear side?"

He completely ignored what I said and just stared up to me with a goofy smile listening intently. The room filled with a happy silence, a beautiful silence.

——
I had never been happier that this boy came into my life. We had ups and downs. We had bad parents and bad friends. But we pushed through.

Ever since that day against the locker everything went right. Jaden picked me up off the floor and then we held hands walking back into class. No more secrets, it was official. It was like a gate entrance to the best life I could imagine. I told the police about my mother and Sarah is now in prison. I got the justice I deserved. Jaden finally stood up to his parents and we both turned 18 before moving away.

I still meet with Callum every Saturday morning to talk about books. I forgave sienna eventually but we just parted in time. Not before I made sure she found her self worth and how extraordinary she really was.

Jaden still talks to Kio now and then but I don't think he even had the rests contacts. I say good ridden but I know It was a bit hard for him to admit that they were bullies.

And now we are happy. Ever so happy. I guess the bad boy wasn't so bad. But no matter how sweet he is now...

...he will always be my bad boy saviour.

——

The beautiful silence only ended when filled with more beautiful words.

"Let's call her princess."

~the end~

A: that was a really long journey. I hoped you liked the book and please tell me if there was any plot holes. I tried to make everything conclude. If you want to read my next book please wait and I will start posting it soon.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

-