chapter one.

⚠️tw⚠️
'Please stop your hurting me!' Holly screamed as her dad kept beating her whilst her mom just stood there laughing. 'Are you stupid it's supposed to hurt dickhead' Hollys dad told her thinking he's funny.

~time jump~
Hollys pov:
I crawled upstairs and went into my room after just getting a good whooping off my dad for being home late with his and my moms alcohol. I looked in the smashed mirror ( I think we can all guess who smashed it) and noticed I had not one but two black eyes. Great! I thought to myself how the fuck am i supposed to cover these two humongous bruises on my eyes with the shitty concealer I got from the dollar store huh? I got into bed and read for a good 3 hours making sure my parents were asleep before sneaking into the shower and getting clean. I am not really allowed to take showers as often as I do only once a week but I get in about 4 times a week but my parents luckily haven't found that out yet. I snook downstairs carefully stepping on the patches where the steps don't creak so they don't hear me. I decided I'd get some water and a few crackers. The thing is I struggle with eating a lot. My parents always told me I wasn't good enough for anything which lead to my mindset now. I am not good enough to have food. However it's been 2 days since i last ate so I need to eat something and I had my water to help me. I crept back upstairs and lay on my bed trying to ignore the food as I knew this would be a struggle for me.

I brought one cracker up to my lips but then quickly put it back down. I stared at the food for a good ten minutes then was interrupted by a text. It was jackson i mean who else would it be I have no other friends. The text message read ' hey holls please eat something no I'm not gonna do that cringey thing 'please eat something for me🥺🥺🥺' just please eat something for you and your health i care about you gn love you!' As soon as I read that text I knew I had to eat. After about 10 minutes I had finished my crackers. I txt jackson to tell him but I guess he fell asleep. Typical him.

~time skip to a couple days later~

Hollys pov:
Yup you guessed it just my typical come home from school routine. Come home, give parents alcohol, parents find a reason to beat the shit outta me I go upstairs and pretend my life is completely fucking fine. However, I do have something I need to say to my parents. Well i don't know how to say this but I. I am bi and my parents are extremely homophobic. Anyways today was the day where they'd make a nice meal and try to act nice to minipulate me into not saying anything to anyone so I thought I'd do it then.

~ time skip to dinner~

Hollys pov:

'Um hey guys I have something to tell you but please don't be mad' i practically whisper as they turn their faces towards me with their fake smile. Ugh that pisses me off so much! They just stare at me waiting to say something. 'Well i uh i i i I'm bi okay' As soon as them words came out my mouth i immediately regretted saying a word. Their fake smiles quickly changed to their angry face as they drag me downstairs and you guessed it another beating this one was really bad I nearly passed out! 'Get out of my house you are an absolute menace to society and a disappointment to the whole fucking family you were a fucking mistake' my mom screamed at me. 'But but mom I have nowhere to go!' I sobbed. 'And does it look like we give a fuck? No get ur stuff packed and get the fuck outta our house' my dad screamed whilst throwing a beer bottle just to the side of my head but the glass shattered into a million pieces and left cuts on my face.

Nether the less I go upstairs pack my secret stash of money which was a whole of $20 wow just wow but at least it could buy me water right? I packed pjs and an outfit my bl@des, concealer, my charger even tho I probably couldn't charge my phone anywhere and I few books then started walking to wherever my feet took me.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys I hope you like this story if you decide to read it! I will try to update as much as possible but with school starting back up idk how much that will be but I promise to try and be active!
I'm always here if anyone needs to talk!!
Drink some water, get something to eat take care of yourself!
I love you!