chapter 9

ps guys your comments really keep me motivated so ty for that :))
⚠️tw⚠️
'NO NO YOU CANT SEND ME AWAY!' i screamed probably bursting everyone's ear drums but did i give a fuck? no. 'holly it's only for a few days!' the judge reminded me. 'DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING LONG A FEW DAYS IS TO A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL BEING RIPPED AWAY FROM THE ONLY FORM OF LOVE SHES EVER BEEN GIVEN' 'yes yes i'm sure it's very tragic but i'm afraid it has to be done' lizzie was just sat in the corner crying knowing there's absolutely nothing she could do about it. deep down i knew that too which is what scared me the most. she got up and came and hugged me 'listen baby girl i really really don't want you to go either, and there's nothing any of us can do about it, it's the best deal on the table, i'll keep in touch i promise all day and all night! i love you' she whispered in my ear. tears couldn't stop falling down my face as my face was in her chest just begging for something to say something or do something. nothing. nobody did anything! we stayed there for about 30 minutes until i was just ripped out of her arms and into the back of a car. 'I LOVE YOU' i screamed at her 'I LOVE YOU MORE SWEETHEART' she yelled back. the whole way there i just cried and cried and cried. i mean he said he'd find me a foster home? there was 0 chance he could've found me a foster home within that time. i cried and cried and cried even more until i just cried myself to sleep. this pain was worse than anything i've ever been through! i woke up to the nice driver. yes i really want to call him a bitch and yell in his face for taking me away but it's his job and he couldn't have been nicer towards me. i didn't know what to do so i just hugged him and walked up to the front door where i was greeted by two ugly ass creepy ass bitchy people. fuck this. nah i'm out. i ran ran ran and ran. what i didn't know was the fucking place was guarded so i was took right back to the door. shit. 'hey hey i promise your going to be okay here my names mrs robinson this is mr robinson but you can just call us claire and gary. fuck claire and gary i wanted lizzie! what the fuck is this shit. 'i'm holly uh yeah sorry i ran i just want to go home' 'oh honey it's okay we will take good care of you isn't that right gary' 'huh oh yeah we will' very convincing indeed.

lizzies pov:
as soon as i got home i did nothing but cry. this girl means so so so much to me and she's just been ripped away from me. it's okay i'll see her in a few days i try to reassure myself but it's not working. my breathing gets worse and worse until you guessed it. panic attack. i quickly call scarlett as i know there's just no way i can make it through this attack or these few days alone. 's-s-scarlett can can y-y-you come over p-p-please' 'lizzie i'm on my way try to breathe for me okay' i put down the phone and tried to breathe. i mean it worked a little but not a lot. i hear scarlett barge through the door and run upstairs to me. once she gets my breathing again she asks 'are you gonna tell me what's got you into this state lizzie, is everything okay?' i tell her everything. every single little detail 'so only a few days and you'll get her back right?' 'yes scar but i have no idea where she is right now i mean that judge seemed like a prick so he could be lying about the whole thing' 'hey hey hey he'd loose his job if he lied to you, everything is gonna be okay' she reassured me. maybe she's right. maybe i just need to calm down. she pulled me in for a hug.

Hollys pov:
they showed me to my room. ugly. bland i must say. do they even fucking clean. yes i'm being overdramatic let me have my moment. i just want lizzie man... 'dinner will be ready in 5' i hear the woman shout up. what was her name again c? c? or right cunt. i mean claire- dick. i head downstairs for dinner. what in the fucknuckles is this. yes from tiktok but if you saw whatever the fuck that was you'd say the same. 'umm can i ask what it is?' 'it's cabbage and sausage broth' what the actual fuck. um. what was i supposed to say. 'oooo i bet it's lovely but cabbage actually doesn't agree with my stomach so ill pass i'm very sorry' bitch i was not about to eat that. 'you will eat it or i will force it down your pretty little throat' the man said. forgot his name too. 'oh um okay i'll eat some' 'not some all you ungrateful cow' well shit. i remember thinking. im about to beat this bitch up. yes tiktok again i have a serious problem okay. 'excuse my husband darling but try some of it if you eat at least half you can have desert!' bitch that's probably fucking vile too! 'um okay i i can try some!' i picked up the spoon. scooped some of it up. slowly lifted it to my mouth hand shaking and everything. opened my mouth. in it went. EW EW EW EW. 'yumm' i just gulped half the bowl down in attempt to not taste any more of it. 'ooo must of been nice ahaha' on the outside my face was like this ☺️ inside 😑. NICE?! NICE?! gurl get new taste buds xoxoxo. 'yes thankyou' 'i'll go get desert' dread to think what the fuck this was gonna be. she brings out. you'll never fucking guess. you guessed? BERRIES AND CREAM. here i'll do the little lad dance. i stand up start singing the song and doing the dance. 'berries and cream berries and cream i'm a little lad who loves berries and cream' 'sit the fuck down now' 'woahhhh hump the hate bricks-' 'WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME' lol the face he was making YOU SHOULDVE SEEN IT PAHAHAHAHAHA. 'oh um nothing thankyou for this' 'no problem' is she just completely oblivious to her husband's behaviour?! brooo wtaf. well i excuse myself upstairs and call lizzie. 'hey i miss you a lot' ( i txt her this part ) i hate it here help me. she starts silently laughing. i txt her the adress bc incase anything happens i mean i don't trust these people at all. 'HOLLY WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE A PHONE?!' 'well incase you haven't noticed old man it's the 21st century i use it to call people and to keep myself entertained kindly fuck off so i can keep doing that pissface' oop i guess it just slipped out. and so did his slap! 'lol cute ive had worse darlin' BRO THIS WAS SO ENTERTAINING ISTG. he hit me again. i knew lizzie was screen recording this. 'well then how about the other side so my face can be even?' he slapped the other side. 'good boy your like a puppy following my orders' THIS REALLY PISSED HIM OFF LMAOOOOO. he grabbed my ankles and went youll see you little shit. ohhh fuck i pushed him. 'lizzie help for real i'm not playing help me!' i hid my phone in the floorboard id pulled up earlier bc i was bored and got dragged to the basement for a beating. woo. more trauma🤪.

••••••••••
heyyy guys. i wanted holly to just not give a fuck today. :). um hope you like this side of her. joking about things that she really shouldn't be. anyways bit of a longer chapter bc i didn't post yesterday. no motivation and covid hit me hard. anyways i loved writing this chapter. lmk if you have any ideas? do you like this side?
drink some water
have something to eat
i love youuuu :)