Chapter 5

Valir brings his erect member between your legs. His hard length makes your thighs writhe against it in anticipation. He feels your slick against his shaft and his hands tighten around your hips as he awaits your answer. You both were incredibly horny.

You bring your mouth to his ear and you whisper the words he's been wanting to hear. You bring yourself back to face him and the man grins.

"The most innocent looking ones-" his hands rise to your waist, "-they always seem to be....the most naughty."

"Who said I was innocent?" Your eyes fill with lust and you push the guy down onto the bed.

Valir's heart races with excitement as your mouth lowers to give him the best blowjob he's ever had. He feels himself tapping against your throat and the sensation makes him groan salaciously. Your hands add to the performance and his elation rises. His hands hold onto your hair tightly as he bucks his hips into that lovely mouth of yours. The uneven thrusting of his hips let you know that he's close to finishing-you don't allow it.

"Not yet." You say to this fire wielder. You empty your mouth of his girth and you straddle him, "I never imagined how every part of you, can be this hot."

You weren't just speaking about the temperature of his body either. You run your hands across his abdomen and chest. You feel the strength of his muscles with each crease and dip engraved on this beddable man.

Valir brings his hands to the small of your back. His palms rub circles against you before they take your hips, "Don't make me beg. I need to go in while it's hot."

"You're the Son of Flames." You lift your hips up to press your soaked folds against his dripping tip and his hands guide you, "Isn't it always hot?"

"You're not wrong." He grins from ear to ear, "Guess I'll need to go in all the time. I'll make you feel the heat of my inferno."

He arches while he pushes you down and his length disappears inside you quickly. You gasp. The guy doesn't waste a single second. He fucks you-extremely hard.

His hips continue to thrust and buck against you and your rolling hips join him. You moan loudly and your voice has no intentions of stopping any time soon.

"You're so wet." He says as he continues to bring himself in and out of your drenched hole, "Water girl."

You don't respond. Your mind was too busy thinking about how it felt for the man to be inside you. The man feels your walls tightening around him and his lower regions were drenched in your slick. The sight made him eager to make you finish on top of him but he doesn't. The guy wants to drag this out as long as possible. He loved the feeling of your tight pussy too much to end things so soon.

Valir rolls you onto your back. He stops moving. He kisses you fervently.

"You feel so damn good."

"Better than the girls at the whorehouse?" You ask with a playful smile.

"There's no comparison." His eyes let you know he was feeling something beyond just the physical but he doesn't voice it.

The two of you continue to fulfill each other's sexual desires. You run your hands through his hair as his mouth claims your neck. He leaves behind territorial markings. You continue to let the man know how good he was making you feel. And he loved every naughty word that came out of that dirty mouth of yours.

You couldn't keep count of how many positions the two of you shared throughout the night. Or how often the salivating fluids from both upper and lower regions were exchanged. But you loved every pleasurable minute of this man and he loved every bit of you just as much.

He sees your face scrunch and he becomes elated knowing that it was he who was making you feel this way, "So sexy."

"Do you tell every girl that?" You say through breathy tones.

"Only when I'm inside of them." He smirks.

"You're a pig...." you sigh salaciously. The man, he's good at this; sex that is.

Valir laughs, cause he was joking. He found it rather endearing that his statement bothered you.

"The women of Blue Flame are one of the prettiest in the entire Land of Dawn." He kisses your cheek, "But you....you by far, are the most beautiful I've seen."

"Valir...." you moan his name, you feel yourself getting there.

"Yes?"

"Don't-don't stop!" You're almost screaming now.

And he, he doesn't stop. He keeps going. Faster. Harder. The sloshing sounds of your pussy fill the room. The man feels himself getting close too.

Something begins to stir inside Valir. His chest tightens and he feels an intense euphoric sensation. One that he's never felt before with any woman. Sex had always been frivolous to the man. Anything to get his fill and anything to relieve himself would have sufficed. But this felt different. Everything felt sensual, fervent and intimate. But yet wild and mind-numbing. Everything felt as if there was some kind of deeper meaning.

"(Y/N)." He says your name and your eyes lock.
The two of you were on the verge of reaching the pinnacle of pleasure, "How do you feel about me?"

"Haven't I answered?" Your hands run from his shoulders, up his neck and to his cheeks, "I said I wanted you to fuck me."

And he is.

"That doesn't tell me how you feel about me." He's still moving with and against you as you try to stifle your moans.

"I don't know." Is all you say. This is just sex after all.

He takes a moment to look into your eyes and then he kisses you. It was a slow, deep and fervent kiss. One that you'd surely remember. And then he pulls away, just a little bit. You feel his warm breath against your lips and it makes you almost want to lean in for another. But you don't.

Valir's thrusting becomes less wild, it's more powerful and symmetric. He makes love to you, that's what this is now. The man of fire, he wants to have this intimidate engagement again and not with just anyone. He wanted it with you. For something like that to ensue, he needed to make sure you were his. And his alone.

In moments the two of you reach your peak together. His hand finds your face and his thumb caresses your lower lip.

"Is something wrong?" You try to catch your breath and you want to know why he's looking at you the way he is.

"I'm going to set your heart on fire. And you'll never burn like this again, unless it's with me."