Chapter 11

3rd pov

In the morning they woke up early because Gulf reminded them that his brother was coming home from the state. His gang didn't meet Gulf's brother even once. The only one who knows him is Steffan because Gulf and Steffas are childhood friends.

"Hey, all of you. Don't you have a plan to go out?!" Gulf walks toward his gang who are standing in the living room they are about to sit there but Gulf grabs their clothes to make them stop and he pushes them to make them get out of the house, while Gulf doing it he receives some complaints from them but he chooses to ignore what they saying.

"You're so mean. You allow us to stay here but now you want to get rid of us?" Steffan said. All of them are shouting while pulling each other. His gang members are talking using their eyes to win against Gulf but still can't handle him.

"I didn't say that, you're just assuming that I allow you to stay here. All of you almost settled into my own house. Now, go out!" Gulf said. Still pushing them but they take the opportunity while Gulf is talking because his attention moves from discussing that's why his gang successfully escapes from him.

"We're not leaving." Gulf glared at them while watching his gang members run like a kid back into the sofa and try to hug the pillow there.

"You want to die?" Gulf asks but his gang is still not moving. He tries to walk toward them but all of his gang runs away again, which makes Gulf run after them, he can't let them stay there when his brother comes home. Now they look like children who don't want to be caught by their father.

"Hey, how old are you? Why are all of you running inside the house?" They all stop and look at the person who suddenly talks in front of the door.

"So you're here," Gulf said and stood up properly. His gang position is so funny to see. Mike, Sean and Nike are now on the ground because when they ran earlier, Mike slipped from the ground but he accidentally pulled Nike and Sean with him, while Steffan and Ivan are pulling each other's clothes they don't even know why Steffan and Ivan are pulling each other again.

"Pfffftt." Johnsen tried to suppress his laughter. This is a nice introduction to him.

Nike, Sean and Mike stood up from the ground while Ivan and Steffan removed their hands from each other's clothes.

"What was that hahaha?" Johnsen started to laugh because the scene he just saw kept repeating in his mind.

"Tss stop laughing. Hey, are all of you still not leaving?" Gulf turns to shout at his member but they look away avoiding Gulf's gaze.

"Why are you pushing them to leave?" Johnsen interrupts, he's already stopped laughing when he hears his brother speak.

"You're here of course," Gulf answered sarcastically because of that behavior Johnsen shook his head. 'This kid is a heartless person..'

"Just let them stay…. So all of you are always here?" Johnsen looked at them one by one, scanning them again and again while asking that question.

"Yes!" They all said and gave a smile to Gulf who was frowning because of annoyance. He's annoyed by the fact that his gang is trying to ignore his command.

"Nice to meet you, big brother," Ivan spoke after that and didn't mind what their boss said right now.

"Nice to meet you big brother," Nike, Sean and Mike said, while they were smiling but sweating on their forehead because they could feel Gulf's glaring at them from behind.

"Big brother, it's been so many years since the last time we met," Steffan said and walked toward Johnsen's direction to hug him, Johnsen hugged him back.