Chapter : 22

"Boss do we have to do this?" Ivan said, looking around. Gulf wanted to hit him because the same time they arrived Ivan started complaining.

"Shhhh don't be noisy! Just keep your eye on them," Gulf said while peeking secretly at Mew's direction.

"Boss, we look like an idiot here," Ivan said. Gulf stopped before he turned around. He looked at him and leaned to the wall.

"Call Steffan to come here, I want to hear their conversation," Gulf said and continued to peek again but he just saw a girl come to his table and give a kiss to Mew cheeks.

Gulf wants to punch someone in this state. When they find out that they will meet at the mall they rush to go to but Ivan keeps complaining.

Ivan dial Steffan's number with a smile. Gulf knew it. It's also the reason why he decided to let Steffan go with them because if he's here Ivan will stop complaining. He knew why Ivan liked that because Steffan is staying at his house and there he is stalking someone with his boss. "Hello."

"What?!" Ivan starts to grin.

"Why are you shouting at me again? I didn't say anything," Ivan said, looking to their boss.

"Just say it." Ivan feels like Steffan is now rolling his eyes.

"Go here, you know this place, this is the mall nearest to the village. Boss wants you to come here," Ivan said. He looks to their boss but Gulf Is watching the girl and the doctor already talking to each other. He also noticed that their boss was clenching his teeth.

"Ok...." Steffan surrenders before he ends  the call, because of that, Ivan frowned.

"Boss, I called him already," Ivan said. When he walked toward the Gulf direction.

"What do you think about that girl?" Gulf suddenly said he really didn't feel good about that girl.

"Huh?" Ivan looks confused before he looks at the woman sitting in front of Mew.

"This is why I let you come with me and I want you to describe that girl." Gulf's said but Ivan can see how his boss' expression becomes dark while he's staring at the same part of the cafe.

"What?" Ivan looks at the girl again. He shakes his head because he realizes that their boss wants him to describe the girl who is smiling like a flirt to that doctor.

"Just say it!" Gulf impatiently shouted.

"Okay, okay." Ivan takes a look at the girl deeply for the first look he can't really read it.

A few minutes while Ivan didn't let go of his eyes to the woman he finally noticed something. He knew what to say. "Hmm she's beautiful ,sexy and attractive but...." Ivan said while holding his chin.

"What?" Gulf looked at him.

"I think she is the type of girl who loves to flirt with men." Gulf stared at him without saying a word.

"Don't get me wrong boss, I know this kind of lady. You know I also encountered many of them but just like what I said that's only my observation." He tried to defend himself because he felt that Gulf was looking at him weirdly.

Ivan wanted to talk but he saw the girl holding Mew's hand. He didn't know if he would say it to Gulf because now he was leaning on the wall that they were hiding.

Ivan shuts his mouth. He suppresses his mouth to talk. He doesn't want to slip a word, he knows if he tells it to him he will make a big problem.

But unexpectedly Gulf turn around and look in that direction. Now he saw that the girl is holding Mew's hand while they didn't see Mew's reaction because his back is the only part they can see.