-20- [M]

It's an absolutely tremendous morning for Mina to wake up beside a cub whose mouth is slightly opened with some snores coming out. Mentally squealing at the sight as her lips curled up into a bright smile, she scoots up to the snoring cub's face, showering light kisses on her cheeks in an attempt to wake the latter up. With not much struggle, Chaeyoung's snore stops filleting with a groan as her body moves, reacting to a large number of kisses she's receiving already, an indolent smile replaced on her lips as she spoke in her still raspy morning voice which sounds dangerously sexy to the penguin aside who's playing with her baby hair, twirling it on her index finger.

"Good morning." Chaeyoung opened her eyes to find the long blond staring at her dreamily like she's a treasure. Mina's smile beamed wider at the girl, she popped up her elbow while not leaving her gaze on the cub.

"A good morning indeed."

"How long have you been staring?" The goofy Mina was back as she grinned her shining white teeth at the cub, earning a few chuckles. Chaeyoung rubbed her eyes and blinked multiple times to fully awake herself from the blur visions and still heavy eyelids. Though the next thing she glimpsed under their blanket successfully washed all her left drowsiness away.

"Just a few minutes, can't help since you were glowing." Another grin with a kiss aimed at the Korean's soft plump lips.

"Ugh, morning breath." She tried to joke but earned a playful snack on her bare shoulder. "I see you are likewise, glowing." Mina was not catching the meaning of the cub's until the latter's eyes slowly averted lower, down to exposed breasts that weren't covered by the blanket completely.

"Chaeyoung!" She pushed the girl's face hard enough to turn another way although careful enough to not hurt her. Chaeyoung let out a chortle when Mina searched for her blouse that was on the floor and picked it up, putting it back on as she stood beside the bed. There wasn't a need for her to cover her lower part since she didn't get a chance to take off her underwear because well, she was too busy enjoying her dinner.

"Just stating the fact. By the way, you look astonished with that black lace panty. Sexy." Chaeyoung whispered and added the last word, biting her lips at the exclusive view in front of her. Mina gulped at the intense stare of the cub at her lower part, not to mention the latter isn't converting herself well at all. Even from afar, she caught sight of Chaeyoung's hardened perky nipples, getting the hint that the Korean is now turned on with her nude earlier and her lace underwear.

Widening her eyes as she immediately shakes off her own dirty thoughts out of her head, she grabbed a random piece of cloth that was resting on the floor from last night and aimed it at the cub full force. Chaeyoung caught it with a smirk before bursting into laughter noticing the flushed face of the Japanese, wondering where that brave and wild blond she encountered last night had gone.

"Pervert," Mina fizzed with the tinted shade of pink on her cheeks spreading wider, flushed at the bald Korean in the early morning. Leaving the cub who's in mirth herself, she makes her way to the bathroom at a fast pace holding her cheeks. Pushing close the door, she looked at herself through the mirror, touching her lips, the smile went back on her as she retrieved the magical event last night.

On the edge of getting turned on more at such an early time, Mina hits her head slightly, scolding herself for having such minds. Shaking her head with a silly smile her lips couldn't resist but curl, she took off the blouse noticing the stain that was still there, her mood instantly changed into a frown.

"That bitch." She hissed, throwing it into the basket, trying to ignore it in her best for she does not want this simple stain to ruin her mood for the day. Turning the tap as the hot water flushes down onto the floor from the shower. Her back facing the door and was about to take off her undie, a force pushed her into the shower, soaking her body as she got pinned onto the wall. "Oh my gosh!" Mina exclaimed, panicking and ready to yell for help when the familiar scent came to her nose, recognizing the following voice.