-4-

:: "There are two types of pains," ::

"Girlfriend? What do you mean by girlfriend?"

"I mean the word itself Jihyo, girlfriend!" Jeongyeon repeats the word over again with her irritating voice echoing over the speaker of the phone to the train's ear. Jihyo is not dumb to not comprehend the definition of the word, it's just that she can't quite believe the disappeared cub has now found herself a new date despite she has seen this coming already.

"Who is that girl?"

"Some bitch called Somi Douma," Nayeon's voice appeared from the back with her mimicking the woman's voice earlier while conveying that name. Jeongyeon chuckled at her wife's great ability to imitate people which would annoy the shit out of someone if it is used on you.

"Somi?" The woman on the other line hummed when Jihyo halted on her track for a while, she had heard the name somewhere before, a long time ago which she can't quite recall the event anymore. Pulling over the notepad beside and noting it down as it may be used sometimes later.

"Have you told Mina?" Nayeon seemed to take over the phone and asked when there was a silence between Jihyo and the former talker, "Hello?" The bunny's voice echoed again from the speaker when she heard no replies. Jihyo was in deep reflection when she got yanked back to reality with Nayeon's loud 'Yah' that almost turned her deaf.

"Holy- Yes? Sorry, I was writing something." The former student president apologized and silently rubs her ear as she mentally cursed the bunny for yelling this loud on a phone.

"I was asking, have you told Mina about this? That we found Chaeyoung."

"I'm preparing to tell her later. She wasn't feeling well these days since she just recovered from a serious fever and cold. The rainstorm caused it." Jihyo reasoned out, a frown formed imagining what else of dreadful results would they get if God didn't lead her to Mina that night. Nayeon hummed, seemed to be thinking about something else.

"You guys are coming." The sentence came out more like a statement rather than a question. Nayeon is not asking either indeed, she is briefing her to come to the place which causes Jihyo to heave out a sigh, suppose that they are going for the matter of Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Give us a few days, I still got work here, so does she."

"Oh you workaholic, just ditch it already."

"Excuse me? I cannot just ditch my own company, Miss Im. Easy for you to say." The Thomas train scoffed.

"And I'm here chilling while being a CEO of an entertainment company." Nayeon snaps back when Jeongyeon's voice comes from behind right after.

"Chill my ass! You literally drag me here for your stupid car license"

"Shut your mouth, Yoo! Ahem, anyway," Jihyo chuckled at the bickering two, the spouse still acts the same even after all these years, never grew. "You both are coming. Period." 

"What if Mina won't go, plus her nightmares seemed to worsen these days. She can't breathe properly, and it scared the hell out of me Nayeon, you have no idea how terrifying it was." Nayeon remained hushed listening to her remarks, they had been reaching each other since the day they all got separated. The younger one has always been apprising their situations to the two due to their concern about Mina's terrible condition. However, it shares between the three merely. Mina, on the other hand, does not have any clue about the latter informing them of everything. 

"Why don't you just be frank with her?" The older Korean said from the other line. Jihyo's brows creased at it. "Why not tell her the dreams were the past lives she forgot."