Chapter 10

*This author is back!!!  I am sorry I took so long.  I needed some time away but I am back and ready to go!!  Enjoy the looooooong awaited Chapter 10 update!!

love yall!

Nia Jeon couldn't believe what she read.

Her eyes searched Seokjin's face.  She didn't know that Seokjin couldn't move his face well so if he was hiding how he was feeling she really couldn't tell.

Seokjin scribbled some more words on the notepad and placed it back on Nia Jeon's lap.

"It must be this way. I am simply burdening him. He must be free of all that responsibility."

It was time for Jungkook's mother to speak candidly.  Seokjin was too important to Jungkook, he loved him and their little family like his own family.  After all that had transpired, Seokjin could not throw all that away.

"Now I would like you to listen to me, Mr. Kim Seokjin. Jungkook loves you, and it has taken me a long time to realize that.  He went through so much with Yuyu and Mi-hi because he loved you. He was willing to give up his happiness to be the father for his daughter, but he decided to give Mi-hi all the love from both of her parents.  It wouldn't be better to leave Jungkook, because he has never left your side, even after the shooting. He has always been there for you, day and night.  Seokjin, he never left your side even when he brought you home and took care of your daughter. You are his whole life. How can you expect him to let you go? Words and actions differ drastically."

As Jungkook's mother spoke to him, Seokjin listened intently.  Seokjin wrote more on the writing pad.  He wished his body would cooperate with him so he could speak his thoughts instead of just writing them down.

As Seokjin handed the notepad back to Jungkook's mom, she carefully read what he'd written.

"No. I will not help you break up with Jungkook, Seokjin.  You are too important to him and you will break his heart if you leave him.  He went back to school and he's very talented as an artist.  You helped him to find his other passion in life.  He excelled at it.  He drove himself so hard to make you proud of him."

Seokjin some more and Jungkook's mother continued to read each reply.

"Do you really think you're a burden? Up until recently we didn't know when you would awaken again, but Jungkook never gave up hope.  He prayed and worked every day for you. He lived each day for you.  Since you have returned to him, he will never let you leave again.  I know what you are thinking.  You are not a burden.  You are his soulmate, and he has looked after you in times of trouble, and he will continue to do so.  You can change your mentality by thinking like this: Everyday you will become stronger. Everyday you will continue to improve. Everyday you will be here with him. Everyday you will get to see his face. Everyday you will have each other.  If it was the other way around you would surely be looking and caring for Jungkook without fail.  Am I correct on that, Seokjin?"

Seokjin tried to nod but failed.  He could only write on his notepad the answer he knew was right.

Yes.

Jungkook's mother breathed a sigh of relief.  She was sure she had gotten through to Seokjin.

Seokjin POV

*italics means Seokjin is talking within his mind as he cant speak vocally yet.

I knew Jungkook's mother was right but yet I tried to push myself away from him.  I hated that I was trapped in this body and I was burden to Jungkook and our daughter who I couldn't even hold in my arms.