Chapter 8

Hi! Sorry for disappearing off the face of the earth.  School has been pretty stressful. I don't know if I'm ever going to have a lot of time to keep continuing this book. Do you want me to continue the story?

(Time skip)

After we left, we went back to the scouts and started to tell them what to do. One of them tripped and fell, spilling all of the contents he was holding. I quietly chuckled, seeing that the person was Jean. 

(Time skip)

We came back from visiting Erwin to Sasha eating, horse face, and Eren fighting... again. Levi came in and inspected the terrain, searching for dust and filth. He came up with a lot. He berated the kids and went on his merry way. Just kidding. He told us to get ready to leave and to pack our things. 

It was night time and we were surveying where was recently our temporary house and see it to be flooded by military police. Me and Levi were informed that we were going to get ambushed by the military police and sent to trial. The thought hit the scouts and they realized that they were now wanted criminals. 

Hi! sorry for the really short chapter. I'm getting back into writing. My mind also needs to be refreshed on what happens in the anime. Any constructive criticism is welcome.